Reviews for No One Said Flying Was Easy
Andrea chapter 26 . 10/8
I am aware it is almost a year since you finished this, but this story is phenomenal! There is not enough fics about Bruce actually being a father figure to Dick, especially in the early months. Frankly, this is the movie the DC folks should be making. Thank you for putting this out there and I hope you continue writing.
SkriboRakontojnFarasEbla chapter 1 . 8/22
This story was AMAZING! AWESOME! WONDERFUL!
In other words: I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
After reading a couple of sad stories about Young Justice I felt the need to brighten my mood with something happy and cute and when I tried your story, I immediately felt better. I also noticed myself tearing up every now and then, which only few writers have accomplished so far. Thank you so very much for this great work! :-* :D

FaHa
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 26 . 7/6
I may have just started this story two days ago, but if it took you 3 years to put up the final chapter... then I say it must have been well worth the wait.

This was an excellent story! I loved every ounce of it.
hatschepsute chapter 26 . 4/17
Wow great ending and great story!
cantorahagedoorn chapter 26 . 1/14
O my bloody god (sorry for the language) this story is good!
Read it all in one go (and started on new wings...)
But it is so well written.
Dick is such a sweet child!
And I thought it was adorable that he did not really spoke english at the beginning!
Keep up the good work!
HotAirMeloon chapter 26 . 1/3
This is such a great story! I love the ending, it's so sweet!
Pixie07 chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
This was one of the best written stories I hadon't read, the flow of the story was perfect as well the emotional and affection between D!ck and Bruce.
Brightpath2 chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
Hey, you made it complete! Well done :)
SunnyAnon chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
I am really happy you came back and finished this story! I really loved reading it and wouldn't have found it unless you had come back as I had been browsing updated fictions, so thanks again! :)
africaflower77 chapter 26 . 11/22/2015
Yayyyyyyy!
africaflower77 chapter 23 . 11/22/2015
Awwwwwwwww! YESSSSSS! YESSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
africaflower77 chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
Wow a miracle no cliffhangers:):)
africaflower77 chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
Okay IM GONNA GO NOW BRB!
africaflower77 chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
Batman's weakness: ICE CREAM! Okay I gotta go wash dishes if not my mom is gonna kill me!
africaflower77 chapter 18 . 11/22/2015