Reviews for The Hunting of the Snipe
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
OMG that was funny! Poor Daisuke gets the short end of the stick so much that it's always fun to see him get the last laugh.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Slight correction, Wallace refers his digimon by their Fresh names no matter what stage they're at.
This is perhaps the only story I've read where Wallace is a main character and the story isn't fixated on him. Not bad at all.
There are people who write and then there are writers, you are a writer.
and of course he speaks English. He's not stupid.
I'm not stupid and I speak only one language.
That's Davis, he's played for a fool and turns it around on his opposite number.
:-)
heath 999 chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
That was funny with Chibimon acting like a Snipe! Really hilarious story!
JR chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE !

X- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Clzh- see? actually, the Snipe is the name of a bird that resides in california. Great story, though. not again

Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
_ Cute and funny! The only thing is, you used all the Japanese names but not the level terms- you wrote "Rookie" instead of "Child" and "In-Training" instead of "Baby 2." Otherwise, I loved this! :)
medarsa chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
That was adorable! I just came over from reading your Jun/Shuu fic, and I have to comment on how I appreciate your treatment of these chracters. A lot of people are so hostile towards Daisuke in fanfic, and Wallace gets a fair amount of bashing as well. Truthfully, the only ones who seem to treat characters like Daisuke and Jun nicely are slashers. Anyway, this was a very cute story, well-written and enjoyable. Thanks for writing it!
Roxie Faye chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
(Whoo hoo! I finally have my own account!)

That was a brilliantly funny story! And the Takeru bit at the end? Ahahaha! Chibomon was good too, with his "chocolate". ;) Kee up the WONDERFUL work! _
Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I loved it! It was sooo funny! I also really liked he ending! Maybe you could use the ending of this story to start another! It's a thought! Either way, great job!

Tiger Lily ..
Cosmos Traveler chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
That was great! I've always thought that Daisuke is much smarter than people think. Though how they explained Chibimon is another question, but all in all, that fic was very kawaii.
PallaPalla1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
. ::glomps:: Oh, that was SO CUTE! Daisuke IS much smarter than everyone gives him credit for. I need to write something with Daisuke and Wallace now... It is quite rare that one comes across such a completely wonderful little ficlet like this one. Cheers!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
*snickers* always one of my favorites :)