Reviews for Cats in the Cradle
TeresaTrav chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
lol love it.. Arya was there..
littlebirdhound chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is so funny! I keep coming back to this story and I always laugh all though it. Sansa teasing him about his pre-battle nap with his war-kittens gets me every time.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I don't know anything about GOT, but I love kittens. This was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Love it. Too sweet. :)
Marie Vulffe chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ahhh. Totally made my day a little better, thank you. The whole thing was hilarious, from Sandor's pointed interruption, until the very end. Oh, Arya. You little brat, you.
roniloveu chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
sandor kittens awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
So cute!
CaroH99 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
oh i loveeeeeeeeed this! sandor here- yeah it was hilariously sweet and beautiful! 3
WTFFTW87 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Loved this so much! 3

"I'm not your gods damned play thing. I'm a killer. I've ridden over dozens of cats that darted out in front of me. I've fought in countless battles and my sword has cut down more men than you will ever know. You should fear me," he explained. It didn't.

Made me laugh.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I just love this. Sandor interrupting Sansa while she's holding court in the Great Hall, Sandor talking to the kittens like he talks to people, Sandor stopping the agressive kitten (Gregor kitten?) from playing too roughly with its sibling, and Sandor falling asleep with the kittens and being found by Sansa-the whole fic was perfectly charming!
2L d'R chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
so cute !
heliotropa chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This might be the most hilarious thing I've read all week. I love picking on Sandor so this is right up my alley!

I especially love the Clegane-brand Life is Hard lectures he gives the kitties as he gives in to snuggles and fluff. And how all the rest of the people in the castle treat him like a toothless old curmudgeon, hahahahaha.
aswewalked chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Aww this was cute. I love Sansa/Sandor Arya!
Glamorous Gamine chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh man, this was hilarious. Sandor is the swearing, blustering non-ser that we all love. Oh, speaking of Sandor, it's kindle, my lord, a kindle of kittens!