Reviews for The Choice
Axlexington chapter 30 . 9/12
I had to put down some fics as they had way too OOC people or introduced a lot of OCs, or weirdly incorporated side characters. But a lot of these stories had recommended this one as inspiration, so intially I was sceptical and wasn't going to read... oh boy I'm glad I did. This was really well done and incorporated the first movie with all these nice elements and fluff in a way that I really find satisfying. The first movie was always my favourite, and this fic fills in all the cravings I ever had in the canon story and more!
oh god. I love this. He's LISTENING!
lemusvaleria2008 chapter 30 . 3/7
Amazing!
hpdg chapter 30 . 12/26/2020
Well it was an interesting story, but ngl, I don't see that many difference from the actual movie. It seems more like a retelling of the story with a few small changes
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2020
I freaking love Fishlegs' character. Putting girls in the Dragon Manual under Mystery Class? Lol.
WiseBoy7 chapter 30 . 11/4/2020
What an underrated story - brilliant ending! I love this fanfic to bits.
UridiaVoalfa chapter 30 . 10/30/2020
I’ll be honest. I was not expecting me to enjoy this. Don’t get me wrong. I liked the idea and found the entire marriage situation hilarious. But, I’m a bit of a stickler for pronunciation and grammar and stuff, so when I saw you never used the proper quotation marks, I backed out and started scrolling for more Fics to read.

Then I sighed, returned to the second chapter, and finished the story in about three hours.

You did good. Really good. I don’t think many people would’ve come up with that specific idea on their own. Some have come up with the “betrothal” scenario, but I haven’t found one that placed them getting married BEFORE dragon training even started.

Great Fic. I hope I find another one to read that’s just as good.
KinglyRoom59363 chapter 30 . 10/24/2020
Great story, defiantly going on my list to read again and again.

rockjadyn chapter 30 . 10/10/2020
Well done! That was a very enjoyable read!
Redstoo chapter 19 . 8/14/2020
You remembered the basement lol.
Serrena094 chapter 30 . 7/24/2020
Wow! Just, wow!
Grate story, fantastic char development and overall a grate read. Finished in 1 day
Blazeb79 chapter 30 . 7/23/2020
Very good story
Fauzan chapter 30 . 6/24/2020
Amazing read. Hope u will write more fictions. :)
Floppylamb12 chapter 30 . 5/5/2020
10 outa 10 your a great writer and you should know it you portrayed the characters perfectly and it was all round amazing
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 4/29/2020
Wonder how Astrid would feel if she heard that thought? About it probably being the only time Hiccup could ever hold his wife.