Reviews for The Choice
yournumberonefan chapter 30 . 5/14
*chanting* SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
TheWolfAngel chapter 30 . 5/11
This is still one of my favourite stories on this site. It doesn't matter what ship I am currently fawning over, every time I read this I go straight back to Hiccup/Astrid. I have read this fanfiction at least 10 times now, and I'm still as much in love with it as I was the first time. This is a masterpiece, and you should be proud of it, as I'm sure you are :D
Pretty good but not the best story line but still fun to read
cooldawn maddie1 chapter 30 . 5/2
That was so soft
Ohsochich chapter 30 . 4/28
Holy shit! Looooovvvveeedd it!

YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL! I'LL GO CHECK TO SEE IF YOU DID
KingOsiris chapter 30 . 4/27
Brilliant story.
WHAT THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!
good and stuff
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE BUM BUMBUBUMBABA
Thunderbird 22 chapter 30 . 4/25
Oh my gurd I think I know what astrid was talking about heheh yeah not so pg-13 eh what can you do anyways that was a really good story I liked it
Sibuna chapter 30 . 4/10
Omg you are amazing at writing stories and should definitely do more
Xx
Lionheart chapter 1 . 4/1
AHA! I read this story a long time ago and I totally forgot what it was called. And since the 2nd movie came out and the AstridxHiccup fanfictions have come pouring in again I ended up resorting to Googling some of the details I remembered to find it. On the bright side it took me like 3 minutes to find it through Google...the downside is I feel kind of bad since what led me to finding it was the random memory of the fact that you made Astrid's father a cripple.

*cough*

Anywaaaaaay I shall re-read this once again!
I'm not loggedin chapter 1 . 3/5
This is the best/emotional httyd story i have read. I have read this months ago and it's just been stuck in my head since. I really love this story it has everything. Thank you for creating this.
fanficfan71 chapter 30 . 3/3
Great story. Very well written.
MSXCChamp6th7th chapter 30 . 2/26
brilliant, just briliant. the plot was sublime, great job.