Reviews for The Choice
mnznrm chapter 30 . 7/19
As someone who recently just got into the fandom, I've been late for about 6 years for this fanfiction already. And all I could say is, I love it. I love how realistic it is, well, in that universe. I love how you took chapters to give an overlook of the other characters' point of view in this ongoing journey. I love how there's a buildup between Astrid and Hiccup's relationship. All in all, I just love this so much. First fanfiction that I read that really had implanted a lot of mixed-up emotions, coming from someone who rarely reads books or fanfictions. Thank you for this!
Fortybuckle5859 chapter 30 . 7/13
I loved this story. I hope you like writing them. Thank you for the story
Emily chapter 30 . 7/6
This AMAZING i loved it keep writting storys youll be a great wrotter one day
This is one of the best fan fictions I have read in my entire life. It was incredible, verte well written and had a great ending. Loved it from star to finish.
Gap Filler Fella chapter 1 . 6/14
Just finished re-reading this from my favourites list and am reminded of why its a favourite. It’s staggeringly good. Strikes just the right balance all around. Has a clean ending and even does it’s title justice.
I wish we could be more expressive than favoriting it or not. FF needs a rating system, like 0 to 4 stars. If it did I would give this one 6. Well done.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 5 . 4/26
Oh, those girls are evil!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 4 . 4/26
Oh man! Poor Hiccup! This is such a bigger mess than what he was landed in the movie!
King Arthur chapter 1 . 4/17
I read this story back in 2014, and I've just read it again and loved it as much as I did back then! What a wonderful story, one of the best!
Jelly chapter 30 . 3/3
Love it
Jelly chapter 24 . 1/30
I'm literally in love with this story. I wasn't expecting this to happen, and yet, it's so realistic... It fits perfectly.
English is not my first language either, so excuse me if I make any mistakes (it's actually my fourth). Thank you so much for having written this wonderful fanfic!
prestangreen chapter 30 . 1/2
i have red lots of httyd fanfictions and before i finshed the story i said it took #4 on my list but when i finished the story i bumped it up to #2 because it was so good number one is called, hiccup and astrid a family at last, its good because they brig about i would say 19 people that have been reviled in httyd and your story almost took #1 keep making more because this one was so good and i would love to read more stuff you make.
CrisDLZ chapter 30 . 12/28/2017
Honestly bless you for not copying and pasting every scene from the movies and only focusing on important details and points of view. You understood that this is a FanFiction and that you're supposed to add/change the story not rehash it. Well done!
HTTYD101 chapter 30 . 12/26/2017
Love it
HTTYD101 chapter 25 . 12/26/2017
I love how you put "Quick lesson on 'how to train your dragon'. I was DYING *Fangirs* *Dies* *Relives* *Repetes this for the rest of her life* Love this story.
SarcasticFangirlFromDownBelow chapter 30 . 11/30/2017
Everything about this story is beautiful : )