Reviews for The Choice
freyja0taku chapter 30 . 9/13
Aww, love this! It's really great. I felt different kinds of emotions as I read it. While the scenes was still a bit similar to the movie, the way the story was told in different characters perspective gave it much more depth. Especially the change in Astrid's feelings for him. And I'm glad that he's still adamant about abolishing that law. haha
Ruffnut's desciption of what she'd do to Hiccup if she was marrying him is so similar to what she actually did when married to Fishlegs in the 'Snotlout gets the Axe' episode of Race to the Edge. Hilarious! Awesome!
FlameDragon14 chapter 3 . 8/1
So despite you not having updated this story in nearly five years, I just felt it would be worth it to point out that the use of single asterisk (') imply thought, like a character thinking the words inside their head. For speach you want double asterisks (").
ACertainSomeone004 chapter 5 . 7/31
who is this woman, and where is Hermi- Tuffnut Thorston!?
This was good :D really enjoyed it. Read it all in one go
TheIronGhost1223 chapter 30 . 6/15
I started reading this story over a year ago and never got past chapter 2. Now I finally finish and man, this was awesome!
JRjunior Com chapter 30 . 6/14
Where did the, I quote, "Gaggles of Fangirls" come from?
Ky111 chapter 30 . 6/6
Great story, it was really enjoyable and you actually did really well with making things different from what happened in the movie but it still basically played out the same as the movie. I usually stop reading stories that just seem like I'm watching the movie because I read these stories to see something different if I wanted what happened in the movie. Then I would just watch the movie rather than read a story that just depicts the movie.

Anyway great work.

Later.
Kylie chapter 30 . 5/17
This is the cutest story ever I am a huge HTTYD fan and this is my favorite of all the fan fictions I have read
Amazing story love the detail and its actully got better English than most even if it's not your first language koodos
FanWriter02 chapter 30 . 5/1
This story is truly amazing and I'm so glad I found it! Wonderful plot, and I love how you didn't make it rated M. Its so hard to find romance stories these days that are good and clean but also have a terrific plot line
So thank you so much for this story, I hope you pick up writing again soon!
Romanticmoron chapter 30 . 4/19
This was so good!
I really loved how hiccup and Astrid felt with being forced together. It was very emotional as well
great job man 10 out of 10 would read again not kidding.
hahahaha now thats funny