Reviews for The Choice
Guest chapter 30 . 3/21/2016
Story is just so wonderful I'm crying right now
VenomousFantum chapter 30 . 3/10/2016
You should make a sequel to this. I really enjoyed this story so that why I'm suggesting.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/24/2016
U should of written a sequel that takes place during htty2 where hiccup is hot
DragonLover chapter 30 . 2/17/2016
This whole book was amazing, especially when they first got married. That was amazing. Keep making stories like these (how to train your dragon stories). Your truly an amazing writer/typer!
Thunder forth chapter 30 . 2/10/2016
This was so beautiful but you have to make a lemon of this
XCagedHopeX chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Just wanted to let you know that I loved your story! Thanks for the great read!
MissKaylee chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
You should continue this story with how to train your dragon 2!
Advanceshipping chapter 30 . 1/18/2016
How did I not review this? Anyway, this is honestly the best HTTYD story I've ever read, and one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I went over some of the strengths that I'd like to emulate in my pm, so I won't go over them here. I really hope you write more stories: I look forward to every single one of them.
noitsjustme chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Dear reens, I think your work is excellent! May I translate and share it with my friends?
Anonymous chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
This story is amazing. You really considered the details and the thoughts that go with loss, love, sacrifice, friendship...

All the little things just made this story feel that much more real.

Please keep writing stories! Works like yours deserve to be read.
CartoonLoverBecky chapter 30 . 10/30/2015
Oooooh, this was sooo beautiful! What a nice story! Thank you for writing it!
Sexy Fox girl chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
awesome fanfic and thank good you finished it because i would hate to see it put on hold for three years
Septimus714 chapter 30 . 10/12/2015
Wow... I don't usually like fanfics rated lower that "T", but this story is phenomenal. I'm quite glad I finally took the time to listen to Midoriko-sama's suggestion to read this. Well done!
Stars to Ami chapter 30 . 10/5/2015
Beautiful story :D
Caskett93 chapter 30 . 9/10/2015
Little change big effect. I loved the story
Thank you so much for sharing it.
Sara