Reviews for The Choice
thesmollbean chapter 30 . 8/23/2015
this story is so cool and I believe that you should wright a squeal of the second movie
Fossil Geek chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
Excellently written, well done. If someone decides to remake the film, they should use your story as the script. It's that good.
MysteryGirl111 chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
This is one of my FAVORITE stories!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/9/2015
This is still one of the best. I read it about every 3-4 months. Thank you once again for a real classic.
MM chapter 30 . 8/8/2015
Very nice rewrite of the movie :) I especially liked Hiccup at the wedding night.
LeoPK chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
This is one of the best httyd fics I've read. And this is the second time I'm reading it.

I really hope a sequel would be there
kataangboomerangorangatang chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
this is one of the best fanfics i ever read!
SwirlingGirl007 chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
Oh My Thor...This is so beautiful! I felt like I'm going to cry! And I found myself smiling! What the hell! GREATEST FANFIC EVER!
Trixy chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Holly Cow marriage at 14. If I was Hicupp that would be way too soon!
TheCastorbean chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Great to see Lout and Tuff getting theirs. Hope that they end up choking on their words.
Amazing story by the way, I love it so much that I can't even put it into words. The characters are spot on.

THECASTORBEAN

APPRECIATES YOUR GENIUS.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2015
Very good fanfiction, I appreciate how you wove your story around the movie in a way that was believable and consistent.
DieHardShipper chapter 30 . 7/7/2015
Awwwwww! That was such a sweet story! I agree Hiccup isn't Hiccup with both legs, I'm glad you didn't change that.
AlyssOfTheIsle chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
SOOOOOOO CUTE! Loved it!
BobDeleted chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
K, about the 3rd time I've read this and it never gets old! Keep at it!
Ghostlanxx chapter 30 . 7/7/2015
Oh, the sadness I feel over this ending! I was hardly able to put this down these last few days. And now it's over! Arg.

Seriously, kudos on writing such an awesome hicstrid story. I have had the hardest time finding good fic, and this was like a pond in a desert!

(and I prefer it pg. smut usually doesn't add anything relevant to a story (not always, but lots of authors write them to get more viewers than their plot or writing style might attract), and both your plot and what you did with it and your writing style was plenty to keep me glued to my phone. I feel like I'm talking myself into a hole here, but the point is, it felt perfect pg :) )
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »