Reviews for The Choice
hpdg chapter 30 . 12/26/2020
Well it was an interesting story, but ngl, I don't see that many difference from the actual movie. It seems more like a retelling of the story with a few small changes
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2020
I freaking love Fishlegs' character. Putting girls in the Dragon Manual under Mystery Class? Lol.
WiseBoy7 chapter 30 . 11/4/2020
What an underrated story - brilliant ending! I love this fanfic to bits.
UridiaVoalfa chapter 30 . 10/30/2020
I’ll be honest. I was not expecting me to enjoy this. Don’t get me wrong. I liked the idea and found the entire marriage situation hilarious. But, I’m a bit of a stickler for pronunciation and grammar and stuff, so when I saw you never used the proper quotation marks, I backed out and started scrolling for more Fics to read.

Then I sighed, returned to the second chapter, and finished the story in about three hours.

You did good. Really good. I don’t think many people would’ve come up with that specific idea on their own. Some have come up with the “betrothal” scenario, but I haven’t found one that placed them getting married BEFORE dragon training even started.

Great Fic. I hope I find another one to read that’s just as good.
KinglyRoom59363 chapter 30 . 10/24/2020
Great story, defiantly going on my list to read again and again.

rockjadyn chapter 30 . 10/10/2020
Well done! That was a very enjoyable read!
decoy-shrimp chapter 19 . 8/14/2020
You remembered the basement lol.
Serrena094 chapter 30 . 7/24/2020
Wow! Just, wow!
Grate story, fantastic char development and overall a grate read. Finished in 1 day
Blazeb79 chapter 30 . 7/23/2020
Very good story
Fauzan chapter 30 . 6/24/2020
Amazing read. Hope u will write more fictions. :)
Floppylamb12 chapter 30 . 5/5/2020
10 outa 10 your a great writer and you should know it you portrayed the characters perfectly and it was all round amazing
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 4/29/2020
Wonder how Astrid would feel if she heard that thought? About it probably being the only time Hiccup could ever hold his wife.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 4/29/2020
I wouldn't be surprised if Hiccup managed to Get Toothless airborne before the wedding so he could leave and fake his death so Astrid could be single and her family keep the dowry.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 4/29/2020
Poor Hiccup, first he frees the downed Nightfury out of pure sympathy, and next he's engaged against his will to his dream girl who he knows would probably kill him.
OlegS chapter 30 . 4/12/2020