Reviews for The Choice
Guest chapter 30 . 6/29/2014
Best fanfic ever so close to the movie yet way better :D
unknown critice chapter 30 . 6/28/2014
great story. excellent
Anonymous chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
I've read through every single chapter of your story, and I'm telling you, you are a great storywriter. No story has ever reached out to me like that before, and I really hope that you can continue with your series. Maybe for How To Train Your Dragon 2? Anyway, thanks for the story. You have great talent. Keep it up!
da.blue.spy chapter 30 . 6/28/2014
loved it was a great story. and do you plan on writing a sequel
Guest chapter 30 . 6/26/2014
Awesome
sfss chapter 30 . 6/26/2014
I LOVED THIS!
Dragonfan12 chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
This is an amazing story
Lil'Dragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was such a great chapter! You perfectly described Hiccup and his life on Berk!
Zxcvbwolf chapter 30 . 6/25/2014
This review is, a LITTLE late seeing as I only found this because of the relationship is Dragons 2, but i stuck around until the very end. Let me say, I was not disappointing. Where as the movie itself was cartoon'y, you did amazing at capturing the realism that that situation suggested and all together improving it. Thank you for a day well spent.
sfss chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Loving this story so far, but I don't like how everyone calls Hiccup useless.
chaosalien chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
I know I'm late to the party but I just want to say thank you for writing such a great story for everyone to enjoy! I really like the idea of an arrange marriage and you sir have made my week for writing this! I know I'm repeating myself but it was that great! I hope to see more work from you soon
IKRubies986 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
ive read the story and its AWESOME! ILOVE IT!
MarionetteThePuppet chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This is one of my fave stories
Mother Mary chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
God raped me...
PantheraTigr chapter 30 . 6/24/2014
Nice story. Thanks for writing it.
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »