Reviews for The Choice
WatchtoonzRex chapter 1 . 4/12/2019
interesting start ..but I thought hiccup mom name is valka?
SoMeOnEnEw8 chapter 31 . 3/3/2019
I wish there was a sequel with a older and hotter version but that’s ok
It was great
Guest chapter 14 . 2/19/2019
This is soooo cute!
Feyregalathynius chapter 21 . 2/12/2019
This is AWESOME
like as good as the movie itself awesome
kuntakintae chapter 30 . 2/7/2019
It took the last movie of the series to get into reading fanfics of this, and I appreciate that your story was just sitting here like a hidden gem (for me personally) to read HAHA

Thanks for writing such a great story!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/20/2019
A most enjoyable read. I noticed you haven't written anything for Fanfiction recently. That is a pity.
You are a fine writer and you have a good grasp of the characters. It would be nice to read some more of your writing some day.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/20/2019
Entertaining of Hiccup's recovery. I especially like how you handled the "lesser characters"-Snotlout, the Twins and Fishleggs.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/20/2019
Au contraire-IMHO-you write grief just fine.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/20/2019
It may have been a difficult chapter to write but it ending up being a remarkable one all the same.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2019
Excellent chapter! You really have a knack for "reimagining" critical scenes in your own way yet still keeping them recognizable.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/16/2019
This story is so nice and sweet. Thank u for writing it
mnznrm chapter 30 . 7/19/2018
As someone who recently just got into the fandom, I've been late for about 6 years for this fanfiction already. And all I could say is, I love it. I love how realistic it is, well, in that universe. I love how you took chapters to give an overlook of the other characters' point of view in this ongoing journey. I love how there's a buildup between Astrid and Hiccup's relationship. All in all, I just love this so much. First fanfiction that I read that really had implanted a lot of mixed-up emotions, coming from someone who rarely reads books or fanfictions. Thank you for this!
Fortybuckle5859 chapter 30 . 7/13/2018
I loved this story. I hope you like writing them. Thank you for the story
Emily chapter 30 . 7/6/2018
This AMAZING i loved it keep writting storys youll be a great wrotter one day
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2018
This is one of the best fan fictions I have read in my entire life. It was incredible, verte well written and had a great ending. Loved it from star to finish.
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »