Reviews for The Choice
Gap Filler Fella chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
Just finished re-reading this from my favourites list and am reminded of why its a favourite. It’s staggeringly good. Strikes just the right balance all around. Has a clean ending and even does it’s title justice.
I wish we could be more expressive than favoriting it or not. FF needs a rating system, like 0 to 4 stars. If it did I would give this one 6. Well done.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 5 . 4/26/2018
Oh, those girls are evil!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 4 . 4/26/2018
Oh man! Poor Hiccup! This is such a bigger mess than what he was landed in the movie!
King Arthur chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
I read this story back in 2014, and I've just read it again and loved it as much as I did back then! What a wonderful story, one of the best!
Jelly chapter 30 . 3/3/2018
Love it
Jelly chapter 24 . 1/30/2018
I'm literally in love with this story. I wasn't expecting this to happen, and yet, it's so realistic... It fits perfectly.
English is not my first language either, so excuse me if I make any mistakes (it's actually my fourth). Thank you so much for having written this wonderful fanfic!
prestangreen chapter 30 . 1/2/2018
i have red lots of httyd fanfictions and before i finshed the story i said it took #4 on my list but when i finished the story i bumped it up to #2 because it was so good number one is called, hiccup and astrid a family at last, its good because they brig about i would say 19 people that have been reviled in httyd and your story almost took #1 keep making more because this one was so good and i would love to read more stuff you make.
CrisDLZ chapter 30 . 12/28/2017
Honestly bless you for not copying and pasting every scene from the movies and only focusing on important details and points of view. You understood that this is a FanFiction and that you're supposed to add/change the story not rehash it. Well done!
HTTYD101 chapter 30 . 12/26/2017
Love it
HTTYD101 chapter 25 . 12/26/2017
I love how you put "Quick lesson on 'how to train your dragon'. I was DYING *Fangirs* *Dies* *Relives* *Repetes this for the rest of her life* Love this story.
olarrelm chapter 30 . 11/30/2017
Everything about this story is beautiful : )
CajunBear73 chapter 30 . 11/17/2017
All they had to do...really...was take the time to get to know him...He did make it a bit difficult, but 'tries too hard' was his major problem.

As for Stoick...Him smacking Astrid instead of his intended target seemed to have helped bring the Chief around to begin to pay attention to his son.

And Astrid got to begin to know Hiccup best.

CB73
Cloudoffeathers chapter 30 . 11/13/2017
Ok, so I know this was publish in 2012, but I I found this and it’s so amazing!
WarsmithSlides chapter 30 . 10/11/2017
One word: A-F*CKING-MAZING!
freyjaera chapter 30 . 9/13/2017
Aww, love this! It's really great. I felt different kinds of emotions as I read it. While the scenes was still a bit similar to the movie, the way the story was told in different characters perspective gave it much more depth. Especially the change in Astrid's feelings for him. And I'm glad that he's still adamant about abolishing that law. haha
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »