Reviews for The Choice
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
Ruffnut's desciption of what she'd do to Hiccup if she was marrying him is so similar to what she actually did when married to Fishlegs in the 'Snotlout gets the Axe' episode of Race to the Edge. Hilarious! Awesome!
FlameDragon14 chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
So despite you not having updated this story in nearly five years, I just felt it would be worth it to point out that the use of single asterisk (') imply thought, like a character thinking the words inside their head. For speach you want double asterisks (").
Valhousha chapter 5 . 7/31/2017
who is this woman, and where is Hermi- Tuffnut Thorston!?
Guest chapter 30 . 7/14/2017
This was good :D really enjoyed it. Read it all in one go
TheIronGhost1223 chapter 30 . 6/15/2017
I started reading this story over a year ago and never got past chapter 2. Now I finally finish and man, this was awesome!
JRjunior Com chapter 30 . 6/14/2017
Where did the, I quote, "Gaggles of Fangirls" come from?
Ky111 chapter 30 . 6/6/2017
Great story, it was really enjoyable and you actually did really well with making things different from what happened in the movie but it still basically played out the same as the movie. I usually stop reading stories that just seem like I'm watching the movie because I read these stories to see something different if I wanted what happened in the movie. Then I would just watch the movie rather than read a story that just depicts the movie.

Anyway great work.

Later.
Kylie chapter 30 . 5/17/2017
This is the cutest story ever I am a huge HTTYD fan and this is my favorite of all the fan fictions I have read
Guest chapter 30 . 5/5/2017
Amazing story love the detail and its actully got better English than most even if it's not your first language koodos
FanWriter02 chapter 30 . 5/1/2017
This story is truly amazing and I'm so glad I found it! Wonderful plot, and I love how you didn't make it rated M. Its so hard to find romance stories these days that are good and clean but also have a terrific plot line
So thank you so much for this story, I hope you pick up writing again soon!
FullMoonBiblioPhile chapter 30 . 4/19/2017
This was so good!
I really loved how hiccup and Astrid felt with being forced together. It was very emotional as well
Guest chapter 30 . 2/26/2017
great job man 10 out of 10 would read again not kidding.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/26/2017
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
hahahaha now thats funny
Carl Solo chapter 29 . 1/20/2017
This was a great story thanks.
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »