Reviews for by night we go naked, by day we go blind
MisterI'mSoCool chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
...

...I believe that was the sound of my greatly satisfied soul.
High on the Rainbow chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Gah, this was sexyyy. I love it. You really have Light's obvious conflict down. I always like reading about his inner turmoil, though honestly I think I'm one of the few who loves the ending. I fits and works. He can't outright admit it, but he still wants these things he's not supposed to.

...And it was kinky. That get automatic points from me because I love me some L/Light or Beyond/L bondage. :3

I'm going to go back to reading Nights now. I must admit I love how you don't pretend to make anything more than it really is (people who do set expectations too high and disappoint) and so far love all of your Death Note stories.

Keep up the good work,

Rainbow-chan
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ahhhhhh the endiiiiiiing :,(
obama chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
hot damn
Tai Black chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OMG. you're fabulous writing them!
is so deep and sick and epic and real it feels right and wrong at the same time.
:3 amazing, dear! xx
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Damn that ending. It made me want to cry. You are... a good writer. I always felt an intense sympathy for Light, especially when he was without his Kira memories and was hunting himself with an almost disturbing passion. SPOILERALERT But that pretty much died with L and I was like, holy fuck you Light, and your mental disorder... though deep down, where I admitted it to no one but the Internet, I cried when he died.
Tsarevna Kittentits chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
;w; -erratic applause- ugyuuuuuu
halfpromise chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OKAY!

I finally read this and dear GOD I'm so sorry I didn't get around to it earlier. I have reasons which I think you should know. I booted it up the other day and realised that it was the most fantastic thing after reading a couple of sentences. My problem was that I was staying with a friend who has so many children (two) that I thought I was going to die. I can explain away my shit which I type away at, but I don't think that I could explain your brilliance and why I was spread eagle on the chair. So, I decided to be safe, leave it until I got home, and be a responsible human being. Because I was fanning my face with a telephone directory.

So, amazing. You're quite a bit good, aren't you? Please write all the L and Light sex scenes for every fic ever because you have Light's mind down so perfectly, it's all kinds of twisted beautiful. Love your writing style, vocabulary, dialogue (inner and otherwise), and the fact that you realise that lube is kind of necessary. A lot of writers don't. I would pick quotes but really I just loved the whole thing and have no idea why you haven't got more reviews. Bloody fantastic.
Sinflower chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
What the fuck 0_0 That was just...crazy awesome. COMPLETE BREATH OF FRESH AIR.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 9/20/2012