Reviews for The Parting Glass
ginger4life chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Oh god. I had to hold back tears at work 3
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
Cute chapter on Sophia's grandpa and about Carol. LOL "I ain't no French bastard."
Emberka-2012 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
So lovely memories they have.
FakeASmile90 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
I love this. Can't wait for you to continue. It'd be awesome to see more moments like this between Daryl and Sophia. Not huge fights but little arguements.
andthegirlsays chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Oh my gosh! You did a chapter that I was sort of requesting for. You did a great job. It showed what Daryl and Sophia relationship is like and why they needed each other. Love the little similarities that they would both burst in anger and later regret it. :)
SOA loving mom chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
LOl...I didn't think it was creepy, I was glad to do it, I want others to read this wonderful story. I adored this chapter, Daryl and Sophia are so much alike, both hot headed, their hug at the end gave me tears, good ones, but tears, can't wait for more!
deelove1 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Very well done.
MarionArnold chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Oh just a touch of Daryl in Sophia!
Emberka-2012 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Sofia has a hot temper as Daryl. She copy of her father.
MarionArnold chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
*Sniff* that was beautifully horrid. So definately Carol and I can hear the pain from Daryl from here.
MarionArnold chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
So sweet - loved Daryl's impressions of Carol and how she got to him in a way that no-one ever had. And the evidence that Sophia, while she may be a replica of her mother, has just a little bit of Daryl in her too!
SOA loving mom chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
This is so bittersweet. I love this idea, it totally feeds my caryl addiction and yet I cry like a baby. This is one hell of a story you should be proud. I'm gonna twitter it to all my caryl girls. Can't wait for the next installment!
kathleensmiles chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
I loved this chap, I was practically sobbing at the end!
Beautiful work.
Emberka-2012 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Sad. So Carol escaped the walkers and many other risks, and died from the disease.
andthegirlsays chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Aww this chapter explaining how Carol passed away. :( I wonder if Sophia have some of Daryl's personality since they both been together a long time and she sees him as her father. Like she's blunt or have funny one liners. Actually I just want to know more about Sophia. Like what part of her is different than her mother. Anyways, keep this story going. This fic is like cute but bittersweet!