Reviews for Afterwards
Fustunof20kh chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Thank you for writing those Kimiboku-boys-and-girls fanfictions.
I am a Kimi to Boku fan in Japan and I enjoyed your writings very much!
I hope you contiune enjoying Kimiboku and writing fanfictions.
Eiko-chi chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
thanks for your hardwork. both of fict and translation. :)

it was a cool side of flower guy like shun. i like omake part the most... although i'm kinda sad too because it was a sign that this fict has finished already..

so thanks again. i really enjoy this story :)
Orithyea chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
(I couldn't review in the last chapter.) I liked Shun and Hinako the most, but everyone's was sweet and cute and dorky at the same time.

Thank you so much for this fic (and the translations)! 3
Orithyea chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Thank you for the translation!
Orithyea chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
These chapters are so cute. I'm happy you ended Mary with Chizuru. I can't wait for the next one. Although, I have no idea who Hinako is.
Eiko-chi chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Hai hai... eiko is back.. i have been waiting for this fict long long time ago. hey when you will release the next chap then? i almost getting tired to cek this chap every week.
ne, i love this part too. ganbatte ne, author-san.
best regards.
Eiko-chi chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
just one word: wow!

i really love this fict. ne, please update soon.
when i read all chap, i feel like i watch the anime. and i love it. but i wanna ask, how about shun?
rainshadow effect chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Hello there. This series of stories are really cute and heart-warming as we watch what fate has in store for the boys (or perhaps we should say men). Their various encounters with the important females in their lives were sweet and nostalgic, and leaves an innocently tingling sensation in me. I really enjoyed this, thank you!
xAngelic chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Ahhhuuu What a lovely ending! ;u;
It's alright if it's OOC. In fact, I didn't really think it was You could also say it's just because they're older c: