Reviews for The Negotiation
Jessie chapter 1 . 2/24
love it
Demitria Teague chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Haha, I loved it. I wished there was more, but if not, then it was a perfect finish to an amazing story.
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I loved this idea! Very well written too!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is simply perfect. 3 I love the spin off!
Arianissa chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Fan-bloody-tastic! O/O I've read several fics set in this moment but this is my favourite! And there were no performance issues jokes either lol The only one so far XD Thanks so much for this little piece of awesome!
Ari x
ida-emilie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh dear. Oh woe is me.
Oh this is too precious, I mean seriously darling, this is golden!
To me power is a turn on, as is lack thereof. This fic was just what I needed, seriously, it was gorgeous!
Ah! Thank you so much!
SlavetoLokiandSephiroth chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Well that took a completely different turn then I originally had expected. Bravo! I absolutely loved it!
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
AMAZING!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Stark plays Midgard's most expensive prostitute? Great sex.
Lynn chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was so fucking fantastic, haha. Perfect length and speed (no double-entendre intended). I'm so glad that for some odd reason I had an urge to surf for Avengers yaoi today, haha. If you ever need a beta, all my other authors seemed to have vanished or gotten "real" lives so I'm totally free. :D? At the very least maybe we could share fics and paint each other's toenails or something. (I love finding fic'ers who can actually write.)

You should write more with Loki. Or at the least, maybe some Tony-bottom pairing of some kind? I love seeing pouting Stark out of sorts. Though I haven't read your Sheriarty yet and I was just going to try and hunt for the second season later today so maybe that will be my new obsession, ha.
OhSnap501 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I adored this! Fantastic!