Reviews for Konoha's Red Flash
May chapter 18 . 5/13
Cool. I like it.
ZirconK chapter 18 . 5/9
Wow finally got a good story to read. I am happy to find such good story still now. This have very good ideas and flow. I just hope you will complete it and not abandon. Hope to get new updates soon.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 4/14
Talon Blu chapter 18 . 3/9
i hope you do more with this soon. great read.
OnGuard chapter 16 . 2/11
"Shuriken Shadow Clone" Yelled Hiruzen as he launched a single shuriken that multiplied into 50. He succeeded in only stopping the coffin labelled 4th.

Really? Is that how he stopped the coffin of the fourth? Really? Did you actually pay attention to that scene? Because I could have sworn that Orochimaru used the impure world resurrection after the third used the shuriken shadow clone. I also could have sworn that the third put his hands in the ram seal and used his chakra to stop the fourth's coffin and forcing it back down.
OnGuard chapter 15 . 2/11
Flying Fire God. Seeing Naruto call that out in his fight with Gaara made me lose a lot of respect for you.
Orangespark517 chapter 18 . 1/29
Please update soon! This story is amazing
Narufic reader chapter 18 . 1/12
Great story please update
LL chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
Hope you get inspiration to finish this cuz GOD I hate cliffhangers
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
I look forward to updates even though I know it's gonna be a while
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Okay, I'm not criticizing you as a author, but the Naruto series in general. How did Sasuke get so fast? All he did was the tree climbing thing in the anime and manga. So how?
roboguy45 chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
If Jiraiya can handle Naruto while he uses the flying thunder god jutsu, I wonder how the Flash Killers (which is an AWESOME name by the way) will be able to do.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
this is really good please keep up the great work
draco7347 chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters