Reviews for Konoha's Red Flash
Blazemoney chapter 5 . 7/7
when kurenai is reading icha icha you knows theres ooc's. anyways great story
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 6/28
Busted you flat chested banshi howlermonkey slut.
Zyenna chapter 19 . 5/27
This is great! I can't wait to see how the fight with Orochimaru goes! Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
EmmaVanBuren chapter 4 . 5/23
Awesome
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 5/15
So how does Tobirama Senju being the creator of the Hiraishin fit in with this? Is that canon fact just completely ignored in this fic? Or did his father, Butsuma Senju, have a one-time affair with a Namikaze that resulted in him being half Senju/half Namikaze and having the Flash Step bloodline, whereas his brothers were all still full Senju?
Here reader transmitting from south-america .Do you copy Trigger 2332 ? Do you plan to ever continue this fic? because i have re read it many times and I need more. Reader out.
Update update update.
Griffin87443 chapter 19 . 3/24
i like the way you ended the chapter keep the story up
When's the next chapter being posted? Please...
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 1/10
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
Don't fret, I for one didn't think that your writing was cringy, in fact, I thought it was awesome! The only thing that was "cringy" though, was that you haven't updated this fanfic for four years, going on five! Not only is this incredibly disheartening, but it is also extremely annoying and irratating. I would usually call someone out on this fact, but I know some people have their reasons, and to be honest, I can't be arsed either, especially since this is probably one of the most common events to transpire. Anyway I just wanted to say, one more time, how awesome this story is, I also have to thank you as no other fanfiction has made me smile this way, and smile so much. Arigato and Ja Ne!
TalkinPinata chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
I have really enjoyed reading this story and would love for you to continue with it! You have done wonders with it!
Pointer3109 chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
A little different twist on Naruto.

Enjoyed it.
Pointer3109 chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
The Hokage, Azuma and Kurenai sitting in the hokage's office waiting on Kakashi. " I'm tired of waiting on someone who's late all the time. Let's get started." Asuma, " Well in that case I'd like the Uchiha." Kurenai, "Then I'll take the Jinchiriki, that he will balance my tracking team with power for assault.", Hokage, "That will work, we'll leave the obsessed fan girl for Kakashi."

Why do they wait on Kakashi? He can have the leavings occasionally.

Enjoyed it.
D.Mentor chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
A good story, thank you for writing.