Reviews for Of Infantile Habits
FallenHope-Angel chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Aww it was beyond adorable! I really loved this fic!
FallenAngelWings chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
So cute! i can just imagine Alphonse in a diaper (:
Musicgirl6639 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
I loved this story! You did a really good job. Hmm I wanna meet a man like al one day.. He reminds me of well me! But I never did become a baby though. Sadly al is a year older then me in this book but same grade! Anyway great job!
coporal cat chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
Aww! So cute :')
Hyper V here chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
SO ADORABLE! I can just imagine him like that in the picture at 17 except its him as a 3 year old. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH!

Nice short story! I really loved it!
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Aw :) I really hope that's not the end!
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Oh my gosh! This is getting interesting :3
deteconan chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
ohhh really? ) I can not believe this came to an end! was so exciting meterce the page each day waiting for your update! miss you so much, I would love that little has been siguieras me smile lately and you're one of them ) thanks for the whole story please try to encourage you to follow always be your number one fan that writes messages misspelled domain because no good the English xD you are well, I hope to see more from you )
Hyper V chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Ok, this seems like a good place to stop, so I have a cute little epilogue. This is where Al is 20 and Ed is 25 and they reminisce on what happened 5 years ago. Al gets all embarrassed when Ed teastes him in a good natured way.

This story was awesome! Just a cute, adorable little Drabble to get someone's spirits up! Good work! You are a great writer!
Hyper V chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Plot of the Drabble!

Ok, I have an idea. Just … keep making Al into a baby, next chapter just have it be a long one with Edward playing father and then the chapter after that have Alphonse wearing a diaper, sucking pacifier and footy pjs! Cute! I must draw a picture. This cheered me up so much!
deteconan chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
oh my god! finally see something of diapers I can not believe! is so exciting! must be so cute in a diaper small When I can not wait to see it! I have an idea, which has East playing and have an accident, but was very ashamed of telling this is Edward and account for the smell and is ashamed much! Or you could make a swim Ed would be so cute! please update fast, your upgrade every day is so exciting!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Yay, babying time! I can't wait! Are you going to incorporate any punishments like corner time or spankings? Al must have gotten into some mischief when he was younger, and he's bound to do some of the same things again in his baby headspace.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
How cute! I hope we get to see Edward doing some of the babying in the next chapter. Great work!
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Aw, how comforting of Ed :)
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 7 . 10/4/2012