Reviews for Brand New World
The95will chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
Really great work, I enjoyed how everything developed the characters especially Kohta and Saya. I think Kohta is probably the most complicated character among the cast background and his ability to adapt. The relationship between Rei, Saeko, and Takashi is a believible one. I never really saw anything that could be done repair the relationship between them. Rei was valuable but didnt think fully on her actions and when the world changed you cant make everything go back they you want them to be. I feel the whole harem vibe from the manga and anime is nice for the moment but not for the long term. I greatly enjoyed your story as I hope you'll return one day. Have a great day.
LorwynLoup chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
This is on hell of a story! I hope you get around to finishing it someday.
Otaku-SIG chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
I just read all the chapters left in a row! Great, interesting and not to long chapters, easy to read. Waiting for more!
NewAgeOfPower chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
Thats cool. Just make sure your Hiatus isn't like the HoTD Mangaka's Hiatus ;p
NewAgeOfPower chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
As someone who has been reading this since Day One, I have to say, I had great expectations.

This work was interesting and entertaining, but OC spam is beginning (partially unavoidable, due to the unfinished status of the Manga), and there seems to be unnecessary 'plot development' (TBH, filler). I'll PM you about it.

Whatever you write, I'll probably keep reading it. Good luck!
Gravenimage chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
Nice chapter I guess it's going to stay Takashi/Saeko in the end huh...well it's fine by me keep up the good work.
Gravenimage chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Awesome looks like Shikuza got some Sex Machine that was cool. As Takashi and Saeko were cute and I hope next time Rika gets some sex machine too.
Gravenimage chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Whoa Saya is starting to act like a nymphomaniac lucky Kohta and looks like Rei wants to have a two way relationship that's nice keep up the good work.
Gravenimage chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter I've been wondering if you're planning to pair Sex machine with Rika or Shizuka or maybe both keep up the good work.
Gravenimage chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
An alliance with the hell angels isn't so bad and poor Rei looks like she found out about Saeko and Takashi relationship the wrong way can't blame her. But I wonder if she has give it thought about sharing him. Keep up the great work.
Gravenimage chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Awesome chapter looks like it's going to be a tough fight for Takashi to recover and enter the living you'll going to add a lot of drama and angst with Takashi, making him die then bring him to life.
Gravenimage chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Hell yeah Saeko is on a rampage I love it I can't wait to read more and thanks again for the quick update.
Gravenimage chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Wow that was a fast update I hope you can add another chapter tomorrow. I have to lol at Saeko's comment she does look like the kind of woman who is willing to share the man she likes, I guess everything its up to Rei to decide
Gravenimage chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
That's great I don't mind if you add lemons of course you know the rating will have to go to M.
Gravenimage chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
The kiss between Saya and Kohta was sweet I really like it and their interaction too. You even put some Takashi/Saeko fanservice too can't wait for the next chapter.