Reviews for The Lion King 2 Simba's man cub
Faiika chapter 4 . 4/19
I was so confused when I started this. Like, why would Terra want the cubs to become worriers like him? Isn't been a worrier a bad thing? Then I realized you meant WARRIOR and it made more sense. Pretty fairly certain being good at worrying is not what you meant lol
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2016
I like it. Please write a second story.
zach206206 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
dude its warriors not worriors so learn how to spell the word warriors right
Yaoi chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
I swear when reading chapter 2 someone needs to do a "Try Not to Smile" challenge. Especially the few scenes between Simba and Sora. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
Yaoi chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Cute...
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
I really think this is and awesome story,and I wouldn't change a thing bout it,but I think that a sequel might be in order.
lonewolf chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
u should take out "let" in the sentence
Chris Williams chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
You messed up on a few words i've read over but its really good though
Chris Williams chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
i don't mean to bother you but I still think sora should change into a lion
Chris Williams chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
well that felt special
Chris Williams chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
will there b some point in the story when actually changes into a real lion? im just very curious
about that
Guest chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
eep. fangirl faints. this was so wonderful to read
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
aw so sweet
Nightwatching Breeze chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wow...um. I have a couple of concerns. First off, you did not use proper grammar and half of the time I couldn't make out what was happening. You rushed through the chapter, not taking much notice of the details. Maybe you are young, and that it understandable. But if you are older, well, please correct your fanfictions. Other than that, it's coming along nicely. :)
Memaiva chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
Great final chapter! It's sad to see it end, but everyone's story has to finish at some point.