Reviews for The Story of Juliet and Captain Sean Renard
BouncyCastle08 chapter 3 . 1/31
I love his! I went and found it because of what is happening on the show currently. I would love to read more, even though you haven't updated in years.
Random Person chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Please don't abandon this fanfic. It is great.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Hay
I love your story.
I hope they will end up together in tv show.
When ar you planing to start writning more of this amaizing story?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love this story. Are you writing more?
Wind Spirt chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Absolutely love it please write more soon! And I hope you feel better!
Seudocia chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hiiii, I love this !
Thought I was the only one who loves the Sean/Juliette pairing !
And btw, I am sooooo in love with Sean Renard !
Keep up the good work !
Greeting.
Sarai chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Wow! Love that idea, the conection between them including memories of the others is great. Besides of that what the Skalengecks could want or could do for what they want is a nice reference to the episodes. And yeah I think that Sean line of thinking and acting its gonna end bad for some wesens out there. Beware! (Ok, the last one was a bad pun) Keep going on with this!
JohnStang chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Great start to the chapter but a terrible ending. You see I am a fan of couples that are not the standard couples in the canons. I was into the story cause it looked like a Sean/Juliette story. But now it appears you are going to get it into the standard Nick/Juliette story with Sean outed as the bad guy early. That just about killed the story for me.

Thanks for the hot one and one half chapters though.

Bye.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Im glad someone else in the world actually enjoys this story plot line. nice work :)
yolanda moore chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
keep writing. I'm engrossed :-)
SanctuaryObsessed chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I really love Renards, I like he's awesome and I love him in a romantic relationship. This story is great. Xo :D
Sarai chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Dear. God. Ok, um this is obviously not good for the Captain's plans and now i really want to know how he's gonna to resolve this, and if nick come into the game more active. Besides that i love the way that you worked around the past and the first interaction between both of them. And now i'm wondering how the potion work in reality, i mean i though that it was a purity potion and that Renard had to drink it because only a royal (human or whatever) could wake up Juliette. Also love the little interaction between them. Keep going on!
shadowsteed chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Really, I am very interested in this story, I like the pairing very much. The good captain is one of my favourite characters. Update soon, I am looking forward to the next chapter. :)
D Squirrel chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
That does not bode well for Sean's plans. Go Juliette! She's definitely isn't a shrinking voilet.
1990chance chapter 2 . 10/5/2012