Reviews for He Doesn't Know
Potffanatic chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED!?
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Adelaide Messerschmitt hasn't been so messerchmitty in quite some time. Oh, how I've missed his callousness, his vocabulary, his curt disdain for less-than-perfect scholars, and the nasally twang of his highbrow voice. This was the next best thing to being seated next to barf girl! Thank you and Principal Tillywack. And to think, I would have missed out on all of this if the assignment hadn't been made mandatory. Gibbon? Are you trying to make a monkey out of the school principal, potfpeep12? Vitamins!

You've definitely tweaked the Diffy and Teslow characters. Phil's the cliquish one this time, and Keely's ... marooned in high school without a friend in the world. Between your story "Twenty Years," "I Write Scripts," and this one, you certainly are reworking Miss Teslow more ways than Keely sported hairstyles. Great opening with Keely's position that she's not stalking Phil. Could blame it on the prescriptions, but as she muses, that's just high school.

He threw a paper ball! Since she's off her meds and isn't hallucinating this, Keely's correct, that's not the boy she knew. Lots of questions as this is a tantalizing opening chapter you've offered up, but I'll have to wait and read what happens next. Darn. When's FanFiction going to offer a fast-forward button to read the newest chapter before it's posted? I could sure use one right about now. Will Keely use the project to speak for herself? What not only separated them, but changed them so radically? AND Don't Say "That's Just High School!"

Best
CraftyNotepad
. .. . .. _G;/\/\/\\\\1021

it's peek - its peak
CleverforClever chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Alright, first, the mandatory encouragement; please keep writing this.
That being said however, I do not to actually critique it. Obviously you have to explain why things have changed. Phil a jerk? Keeley unpopular? Them both not speaking?!
It's compelling, don't get me wrong! Just... more...