Reviews for The Birthday Present
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Great story but it's been 9 months since you said you would update so please update soon because I want to know what happens in the afternoon.
AIucard chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Really looking forward to the next chapter, hope it comes out soon
HoldenWarriorVII chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
From the author.

Thanks for all the feedback over the years.
Just so you know, I plan to continue this fanfic in the coming weeks or possibly next month.
I've been dealing with writers block and various issues in my life (highs and low points in my life), busy with study and just having very little time to continue.
Things have slowed down and the itch to write has returned. Only roadblock to me starting this today is that I've got tons of new games to play.
But rest assured, "Afternoon" is on its way, sooner than later!
As SE says: "Please be excited" -bows-
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
Did you die?
Chris chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
MAKE ANOTHER ONE I HAVE BEEN WAITNG A WHOLE YEAR FOR A NEW ONE PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
lightskiller chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
When will this be updated?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
this is a pretty original idea and I hope you end up writing more
JayHElle chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Sorry I cant handle it. The sentences, not all but a good portion of them are choppy and just dont flow very well...

I had read the summary, it caught my attention and I was excited to read but was slightly disappointed.

The build up was decent.
BatmanLovesWonderWoman chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Damn, this is hot! You're doing a excellent job capturing my love Tifa. 3 Please continue, this is my favorite fanfic!
MaloImitator chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Sorry, almost forgot, haha. Keep up that lemon! It's HAWT! :D
MaloImitator chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
This is so awesome, I have a feeling this will be my favorite story EVER... I can't even find the words to describe it! lol. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Very, er, tantalizing, but I hope we get to see more genuine feelings from the two of them in the future.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Whew! Very steamy
DivineKitten chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I'm surprised Cloud lasted that long lol awesomely written, keep it up!