Reviews for The Baby Chronicles
IHeartPancakes chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
I get it! James liked the reindeer because he would later be Prongs. I liked this story.
Lauren chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Omg that was fab! At the end I just kind of went OMG PLOT TWIST AHHHHH! It was so unexpected! Haven't read the rest yet but I can't wait :)
Tigercard chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Oh. My. God. You did Baby Gellert! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! That was adorable, imaging him babbling in baby talk. And the signs of powerful magic were cool. It was kinda short though, I wish it was longer. (and the dark ending was good) Please do an Albus Dumbledore one! He would be so much fun.
Yay chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Elis1412 chapter 24 . 5/19/2013
I get it! Chilly Lily!
Smart idea!
NightAsh.Lucius.Snape chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Hello! i have read all of the chapter...
This is awesome stories, you are so creative.. :D

if i can request, i want request "Baby Lucius Malfoy"
**giggle*
DraconisChantal chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
Ok, could u tell me why I just found this Fic?
IM OBS WITH THIS FICT
Enough to say.
I'm waiting for the next chapter! Keep updating!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
Awwww
DovahkiinShepard chapter 26 . 12/1/2012
_ so cute!
TheGrammarHawk chapter 26 . 12/1/2012
Er... Ted is a wizard, he's a muggleborn. She (Andromeda) was blasted off of the wall for marrying a muggleborn.
And Bellatrix is her (Andromeda's) sister. They (along with Narcissa) are Sirius' cousins.
Pink Mockingjay in Hufflepuff chapter 26 . 12/1/2012
Thats cute! She's always hated the name then. And detested her Auntie Bella. :) But Ted would know she was a witch, he went to Hogwarts. He was a Muggleborn Hufflepuff!
The May Waters chapter 26 . 12/1/2012
AW! It would've been so cute to have Remus and Sirius show up too. That would be so cute!
Books are air chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Baby fleur or Gabrielle or victoire or albus dumbledore or narcissa or andromeda or bellatrix
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »