Reviews for The Baby Chronicles
superpig909 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Fantastic story so far! I hope you continue! Please update soon, I love it!
Snape4thewin chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
This story is such a cool idea!
Lady of the Rings chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
cedric
rubeus
gilderoy
Pink Mockingjay in Hufflepuff chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
This is great! You should do Luna and Neville! :)
Babiwasabi chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy yuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Thank you!
Great chapter! I love how the characters developed their lfelong personalities at such a young age.
Snape4thewin chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Baby Cedric, baby Luna, or baby Draco please
fan-freak121 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
I would really like to read about Sirius, Remus, Peter, James, Lily, Petunia, Regulus, Severus, Andromeda, Ted, Narcissa, mm who else? Luna, Neville, Cedric, Cho, Padma and Parvati Patil. Rita, Umbridge, and Pansy. Great job with this by the way, I really liked this.
fan-freak121 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
I love this one the most. I liked them all but I found it ironic how Molly, Arthur and Charlie all said that Fred and George were good while Percy wasn't. I really liked this one.
Like An Indian Summer chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Please , baby Tom Riddle ! :'D And ... I know it's difficult , but I'd LOVE a chapter about Gellert Grindelwald ! '
Babiwasabi chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
GINNY GINNY GINNY GINNT GINNY GINNY GINNY GINNY GINNY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ
I LOVE HER!
AND YOUR AND AMAZING AUTHOR!
Babiwasabi chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I love the way you end all of the chapters, leaving the reader to think about what they just read. And Very original idea, writing about the Harry Potter characters as babies. You're a really good author! Please update soon! :) I can't wait to see more!
thenarnianwitch chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
only the waesleys laugh out loud
KinaHansen chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
These shorts are so much fun to read! They're well written and very unique! I love this baby characters idea! And Ron's made me smile :) Please update soon! I'd love to read everyone elses baby stories!
SophiaLily1980 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
This is soo adowable, Awwww 3 3. Please continue I love imagining all thess scenes.
HP IS AWESOME chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
This is the cutest story ever
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »