Reviews for The Black Cauldron and the One Ring: Part One
Please continue!
Elsa frost chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Can you write more?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wait, how can the Horned King make a deal if he's dead physically? Isn't he like inside the ring or something? Doesn't the ring like hold his evil spirit?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Lady Eowyn of Rohan, isn't she the niece of King Théoden? Yeah she is. That is a neat idea, but of course that means Eowyn, who is ailed by her uncle being mind-controlled and her cousin dying (later dead), is also facing with the fact that her little sister has gone missing/kidnapped. Bad for her, but interesting for us readers like all characters' problems are. Ironic, uh?
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
good story hope the horned king wont hurt Taran.
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Yay! yay! New Chapter! Yay! Yay! I love Gurgi, so adorable! Yay! Oh Gandalf, why do you keep disappearing? I love it!
Superfan44 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Nice chapter, I can't wait for Eilonwy to come in. Please update as soon as you can.
Superfan44 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Really good so far, so will Tran become part of the fellowship latter on in the story? Please update soon.
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hello, me again, this time I'm login. I've been thinking more about the Eilonwy being Eowyn's little sister and found a picture of Eowyn to remind who she was again. Now that I saw that, it would be a great idea. Eilonwy could be like the lost princess to that kingdom. Make sense with the king in that disable position and the prince who, well, you know. *Slashes finger across neck* When she comes back make things more happy for them. Oh, I cannot wait for the next chapter. Too excited. If you need any help, I'll be happy to offer my assistance.
MysteryGirl7Frea chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh...my...gosh! This is awesome! You write so well and beautifully that I want to cry for joy. You blend this so well and I am itching to see more. I love how detail you are and keeping everyone in character. It's pure awesomeness. I am definitely following this story until the end. Although should Eilonwy really be a younger sister of Lady Eowyn of Rohan? It would work, but I'm hoping that she still rescues Taran from the cell. I'm also hoping that Gurgi and Fflewddur Fflam will still be part of the story. I just really excited for the next chapter.

MysteryGirl7Freak
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Gurgi will show up, right?
chris chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i hope you can make even more connecting points so this can get more interesting
nsummerf chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
you had better finish this story
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is one intressting story my freind you never fail to amaze me.