Reviews for After The Missing Letter
yo chapter 44 . 6/26/2013
i'm so confused
Guest chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
" On Friday I have an ultrasound ... I get to find out the sex if I want too ..."

Do you even know what you're writing or have writtten..YOU JUST told the readers in the past chapters that it's going to be a "GIRL" and during that time, I was like, "how is that possible when she was only pregnant for 2 months"...YOU DON'T even pay attn to your crappy story!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
This story is a mess..I mean, the dialogue and formatting is just a mess and very hard to understand..It's like, you're skipping time or something..That's how messy it is...MESSY is the ONLY word to describe how horrible this story is!
Happy Days chapter 42 . 1/14/2013
Okay so I came across this when searching for fanfics of Hanna and Caleb and I'm so glad I did! It's really sweet... except for the past few chapters. I could not believe Caleb cheats on Hanna! And as much as I hate that it happened, it made it really interesting. And it goes to show that there really is no perfect couple...but then where in the world did Kathy come from?! And WHY did he cheat on her! They've been through so fricking much together and then he cheats on her? I wish you could put some explanation on why! And it seriously confuses me on where Kathy came from haha. I really enjoyed this fanfic and I hope you continue it. Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 44 . 1/13/2013
is this really the end? you need to continue! it was a good ending though
HollyShannenForever chapter 44 . 1/14/2013
Awwww what a sweet ending!
FullMoonUnder chapter 44 . 1/12/2013
Aw the story is finished?! Nice way to end it tho:)
arubagirl0926 chapter 44 . 1/12/2013
Loved the fact that they are so happy
FullMoonUnder chapter 43 . 1/3/2013
Awww how sweet!
Anonymous chapter 42 . 12/17/2012
yayyy Haleb feels! :')
Ashley chapter 42 . 12/17/2012
my eye wide, it was amazing! :) lol update again very soon!
FullMoonUnder chapter 42 . 12/18/2012
I'm glad Caleb didn't die! This is still going to be continued right?
HollyShannenForever chapter 42 . 12/17/2012
Oh they're together again!