Reviews for The Midsummer Chronicle
winda.hestiriswanti chapter 23 . 3/12
huwaaa...i love your story much!...:)
thank you. you are so talented.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
This story has potential but the grammar just makes this hard for me to. It wouldn't be so bad if it was 1 OR 2 mistakes per chapter or less but almost every single sentence is bad. Sorry but Icouldn't get all the way through, it was just hard to understand.
bradsmithgold12 chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
Woah! Damn, I have got to say this:

"That was totally wicked!"

I am really glad that I found this story, one of the best I have ever seen and I am recommending this to my friends on ! Arigato!
oOYuuOo chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
I love it! I just couldn't stop reading!

I like the ending too.

Thank you so much for the story! :3
mil chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
I enjoyed the story but must say that first chapters till the war with O. Lord were better. And this whole thing about natsuki coming out with her gender confusing nevertheless thank you
faystay chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
''WHY YOU HAVE BOOBS?!'' I laughed so hard that it begann to hurt
Like your story :))
Qaths10 chapter 23 . 2/13/2013
I liked the end and I am sorry for not commenting in previous chapters hehe but I started to read the fic for a week haha

really I liked very much and I hope scribes more fic, greetings.

Sorry if not it entinede very well what I write but my native language is not English
Guest chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
nice
chum-sa chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Thank for this chapter..it's explain about Natsuki more...especially her mom.

Thank for sharing this story...hope I will see u again.
Blackfang64 chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Huh, that explains the aftermath of the battle. Wait, is there another chapter or is that it? :P hehe, i'd love to see the reactions from the others when they find out Natsuki was really a girl :P nice chapter though :3
dakari prince-aki chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Please tell me you're going to write a fanfic on the 2nd arc in Natsuki's POV?
PostoronnimV chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
Thank you very much for this story! I enjoyed it)) And I think there is no need for a sequel, the story is better to left as it is... Plus this Natsuki and this Shizuru has already suffered enough, they now deserve only to live happily ever after without any suffering...
Qaths10 chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
Really, I swear that I did not know of the existence of this amazing fic, what I found by chance.
lol
hehehe
I just hope the next chapter and tell you that I like and how this story unfolds.
XD
chum-sa chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Ohh... It took her 30 min.? to decided? Wow...really Shizuru? She is very lucky that Natsuki love her.
Thank for update...I like it.
Platina GF chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
i love this chapter - epilogue! thanks for the update! and no need for a sequel, this story has reached its logical end. better to focus on a new AU story or on the continuation of unfinished stories (With Me and Hime of the Stars II) :)