Reviews for Magic with a little Chakra
marshman101 chapter 2 . 10/31
this is funny and sexy and fun sex times yay
myulander chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
YohCLBPJK chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Will you write 3 chapter? I really like that fanfic i ship Naruto and Lucy as well :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
i hope naruto get erza and lucy
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Lol that was hilarious
Qzh chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I really like this story.
Its very interesting.
Real funny spin there with it being Virgo who slept with Naruto lol.
Wonder how Lucy will react if she sees Naruto holding hands or something with Erza.
kidneysrgood chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I don't understand anything. You need to write/explain more.
Dezzal chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Well I like the direction it seems to be going and I look forward to naruto finally getting to the whole destroying part
KokuenDG chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Well for one you've been leaving me hanging with the annoying cliffhangers in your stories, particularly with N of the dead, but I have to say that this is a pretty decent story. Although it kinda confuses me that Naruto would get an assignment to destroy Fairy Tail, you probably have a good explanation for that so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Oh but props for having Virgo end up as the one Naruto slept with instead of Lucy. Their next meeting would've been disastrous, more so than it will be now since Lucy is most likely going to be spreading the word of Naruto's supposed mission.

Really, this isn't the best review I can do since I'm dead on my feet right now, but hopefully you understand what I'm saying.
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
My only guess is he either said "Fairy Tail" when he wanted to say some OTHER guild with the word "Tail" at the end (like "Raven Tail"), or he just wants to take control of Fairy Tail by controlling its women.
He already got to Lucy (or maybe not since nothing actually HAPPENED) and Virgo, though I doubt Naruto can get Erza out of that Heart Kreuz Armor as easily as he had Lucy out of that yukata. Of course that was the alcohol Kyuubi pumped into her system (that or the drunken-ness).
Either way, I'll follow this to see how things turn out.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I hope Naruto slurred "Fairy Tail" by accident, and he actually wanted to destroy "Raven Tail". It's an easy mistake to make when drunk, right?
Artjr chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I think you should have Naruto remember what he did to Virgo and Lucy when they all see each other again. Erza will be stuck to the side looking confused until Lucy blurts out that Naruto is a bad guy trying to destroy Fairy Tail. In typical Erza fashion, she'll knock Naruto out while he's attempting to talk his way out of the accusation and be tied up somewhere to be interrogated by the women of Fairy Tail, and it'll go from there lol.
fearme80 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
What do I like you ask... most of the stories I read were pretty angst, pretty much the same thing get's repeated, yours was pretty easy going and fun to read and it doesn't hurt that Naruto gets all the hot woman.
innerMalice chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Naruto: I'm going to destory fairy tale
Kurama: How by sleeping with all of them and getting some pregnant
I totally see this conversation happing
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012