Reviews for The Truth Is I Love You
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Really good! And the ending... LOL! I love how Yuri just walks in on them like that and just leaves! Although if it were me, I would be all like, "HANG ON A SEC. IMMA GO GET SOME POPCORN."
Ivory8 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Yuri you lucky thing...
Hide yourself 3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I liked this story, but love confession wasn't necessary... With your ability to write story you could have made it longer.
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Dat ending...I think Im laughing to hard to actually put a legit review XD GJ tho
AnimaNox chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
*squealing like a little girl* this was so cute
ImaKitteh chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
OMG I loved it! Especially when she walked in hahaaa!
Matt chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
OMG I love the ending its really great! Its is really funny how Yurippe just walks in XD Poor guys. Either way it was a really great story! Please continue your awesome writing!
masterofyaoi chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Very great lemon you have here ;3

I'm excited to see more from you, just the perfect amount of description to keep the readers wondering and thinking up images on their own. I think a story reaches a certain level of perfection when I am able to turn the words into a simple short movie in my head. Congratulations, you managed too and not many people are able to do that.

Anywho, I'm writing my own Otonashi Hinata lemon fic soon so I wanted to check on everyone else's first :)

Again, great job and keep the lemons coming.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Hi!

I really liked this! The "rated m" parts could've been in more detail, though. That would really make it more enjoyable. But still, you did a really good job writing this!

Bye,
Chris
Xxlovexthisxx chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
wonderful story. you write well c:
kimihime97 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
AMAZING :D
HappyHappydesu chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I love it! Write more! Write more!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I loved it! ((I go on fanfiction and expect to find more than this! Wtf?! This is one of the best yaoi pairings! ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY ALLUDE TO IT!))
StraycatX3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That was so... FREAKING ADORABLE! I loved it. Otonashi was so cute and so was Hinata! Amazing job!
falsedfaith691 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So freaking cute. Would have loved to have read her reaction lol