Reviews for Stark Investigations
jennyferbouri chapter 12 . 2/21
Can you at least tell us if you gave up on this story or if you'll finish it someday? Just let us know !
erskine exposed chapter 12 . 2/17
I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I'm really looking forward to when you have the time to write this story again. It's super addicting!
guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
will you ever update this again? please, I really hope you do, this was one of my favorite stories and I'll be sad if you give up on it! please update soon!
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Awesome chapter. I love your Gendry!
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
I found it interesting the woman Anna lived so close to gendry. Odd..

Oh Nymeria senses something like do not call the police they are no good. I love Nymeria's behavior and actions trying to give insructions in her own way. I liked that Gendry was talking to Nymeria like she was a person it was so cute and funny.

Yeah Nymeria- She is a good dog and love how she gave Gendry instructions and knew not to call 911 or go to the hospital. The whole chapter was great especially the conversation between Gendry and Jon.

I liked it how they were exiting Gendry's apartment Gendry just hands Nymeria the bag and she takes it obediently and then helps arya. Truly Nymeria is a wonderful dog.

I loved that you have Gendry basing a game character off of the game he is working on it is so cute.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Great chapter. Go Nymeria! I hope she is okaya nd wasn't hit by the bullet. You could feel Nymeria's desperation to get to her mistress and her urge of protectiveness towards her over her own survival to get to her. Who is the masked assailant? Who is Anna really? Hopefully Arya is okay.

I did think the first scene in the story sounded familiar but only just recently placed it to VM which I too like. Great chapter agin loved it.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Great chapter! I loved the strip club where Arya and Gendry are in the booth and Gendry is trying to compliment her and she just makes excuses and laughed when he probably got frustrated and stated this wasn't going to do and just impulsively kissed her to prove his point.

I liked that Gendry liked Arya's outfit and knew why she chose it and Arya imagining Gendry up on stage is funny. I liked the last bit where gendrys tated he could hardly walk and asked Arya to help him mentally picture disgusting images to get his "excitement" down. I loved Gendry's text "Are you trying to kill me"...

I loved Jon and Arya's phone conversation very funny. Another great chapter and loved every bit. I also like how she is making slow progress with Gendry's case. It seemed liked Gendry was lynchpin to what her father was doing and finding and it got him killed.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I love that you have Arya kind of the clueless one when it comes to guys being attracted and interested in her. I love how Gendry is bold and straightforward in your story. Ned probably took one look at Gendry and got all the answers he needed as Gendry looks like his father and Ned would know then the other kids were not his.

It seems like Gendry's mother kept him safe and under the rador so to speak and with his job he can ontinue to do so. I loved how Arya and Gendry tease each other especially about the outfit Arya would wear at the club. I also like the information Arya is gathering on gendry's case and how Gendry likes Arya and is staying.
I like how Gendry can put things together and he is very nice especially when Arya told him about her father's case.

Another wonderful chapter. I like Gendry comforting Arya it is so sweet.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
What an awesome chapter. Of course we all knew Gendry liked or at least was attracted to her instantly. It just proved he liked her when he admitted he noticed her dancing and she was enthralling. Does Baliesh know who she is? He really never gives much away. I am assuming Ned was hired to find bastard sor to disprove his children's legitmacy with his wife. Not certain what the cafe is about yet, but I will try and figure it out.

Protective Gendry yes I love that. I also noticed some parallels between the books and I am liking that quality too. I also liekd that Gendry designed the game Arya is currently playing with Jon and liked that he usually includes his bull's helm in it as his signature. I also liked how the game is based off the books and more importantly ASOS. I am wondering if the player with the bull's helm has something to do with either cases.

I loved Gendry's reactin to Arya's outfit. Another great chapter and I am really liking the story. Like this one and Cat of El Cajon I really hope you to finish your stories because both so far are great.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
I am curious is the game Gendry is working on also the same game that Arya and Jon played in the first chapter the game that only a few hundred played because it wasn't fully released yet? Did Gendry help with that game? Does Gendry unbeknown to himself free lance for his father's company? Where does Gendry work?

I am liking Jon/Arya's relationship you have going especially since they know each other so well and liked how they deduced them doing something out of the norm usually had to do with a boy or girl for them. I liked that Gendry wants to find his siblings and make sure they are okay.
I also think Petyr is pretty scary in this story if Jaqen is telling her to stay away? I like that your Gendry si observant and is teasing Arya about Jaqen being interested in her and Arya the oblivious one. I liked that Gendry took care of Nymeria.

great chapter and interesting story.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Great chapter. I knew the two cases were going to collide. I really like your Gendry. Unbeknownst to themthey are found one of Gendry's siblings in Barra. LF is involved with Ned's murder and apparently the police are int he pockets of people to cover it up. I am also liking your Arya and always Nymeria. I am still chuckling at Nymeria in which when they were at the beach she pounced on Gendry and just trotted off. I am quite enjoying the story.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
So, I am thinking Robert asked Ned to come down because Ned was Robert's good friend and could figure things out discreetly. I am assuming Robert wanted Ned to find his bastards or to prove the children he currently had with his wife was not his and so he could divorce her. LF being LF and working for the Lannisters he probably saw Ned and tipped off the Lannisters. Now what does Jon know that he is not telling Arya. OOh it looks like Gendry is very attracted to Arya and I like your Gendry because he is more confident and likes that he speaks his mind as well as he obvious wants to spend more time with Arya.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
great chapter. Intriguing. I am wondering what he background surrounding Arya's dad's death is.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Great Start! I love Nymeria like always. I wonder if Gendry's case will over lap with Arya's father's murder. Cannot wait to read more! So far I really like Yoren as I did in the books.
anna chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
please please please tell me you did not give up on this story and if you did, tell us please because i'm sick of waiting really :(