Reviews for Stark Investigations
Kendran chapter 11 . 1/12
This was a fun read. I enjoyed these characters being tossed into the modern world with roles that suit them. The Mystery is appropriately updated as well, which really isn't an easy thing to do. I was gripped by the characters and worried and rooted for them all along the way. The mark of a great writer. You should really be proud of this. Keep it up. :D
scalectra chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
when are you going to update on this fanfic. It's been months now, and i'm still holding on to the hope that you will continue the story. Please don't let the story die, it's a fantastic fic.
QuirkyMolly chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Will you update again...please? This is really good and i can't stop reading it!
AvidreaderofLit chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Are you planning on letting this story die? Cause I was going to follow it bu it seems stupid to if you aren't.
Nelliel26 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Noooooooo! Come back! I need you to finish this, it's sooooo good and it hasn't been updated in more than a year. Please finish it if you can, at least post the one you were almost done with.
Waifine chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
So fantastic! Please update this when you can! I would love to see more of Littlefinger. And maybe a video recording of Ned? I am really looking forward to the next installment, whenever that might be.
Waifine chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
We finally got a story from Gendry's point of view! I would love more of these. This was great. So looking forward to the next chapter.
Waifine chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
You write fight sequences fantastically!
Waifine chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Fantastic last line. Also, I loved the way you wrote the women in the club as actual women. Very nicely done. Just great!
Waifine chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
So I started geaking out with the very beginning of this chapter. And then the chapter got so epic. SO EPIC. So looking forward to the next one!
Waifine chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
I this its really great how you devised for Gendry to spend all his days with Arya. And I'm really curious to know what Jon is up to. And in Jaqen will ever make his feelings for Arya known. And what she and Gendry will do about it. So looking forward!
Waifine chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
You write them so well! This is fantastic! I also love what a long time you are taking to develop Arya's feelings for Gendry. So many people write her as blushing girl. You are writing her like Arya!

Also, if you ever can, I would love to read something in Gengy's point of view in this story.
Waifine chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Love what you're doing with Jon. Also, its so fantastically infuriating to know that Arya had been investigating Robert Baratheon for months! GAH.
Waifine chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I really like the work you've given Gendry. And arya continues to be wonderfully written!
Waifine chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I usually don't like AUs, but this is looking so good! Gonna keep reading. Looking forward.