Reviews for Tiny Avengers
A.Super.Geek chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
This was too cute! Awesome story, loved it!:)
Gryffindor4Life chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
I really liked it :)
PlushChrome chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
This was a very cute story, I liked it a lot. I think you did great job getting their characters down, and mini-Avengers is just cute anyway. Thanks for sharing!
Rhymia chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
I absolutly loved this story. The best de-aging avenger one out there, in my oppinion. Why doesn't this story have fanart?
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Aww, it's over? You did a very good job and I enjoyed the story! Glad to have come on this journey with you!
Dark Princess Of Daydreaming chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
The chapter was good:) but I will miss hearing about of the crazy little avenger kids
booknerdhere chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
AWESOMENESS!
TheOwletQueen chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Ooooh, so it's over... part of me is sad, since it was an absolutely great story (I'll explain why later), but part of me is happy, because... nobody died.
So, what I liked very much is that it wasn't your average Avengers become children-story. Usually, there is what funny and cute things happened, and you.. well, you made them nearly die, made Pepper desperate for them. That was not only a wonderful idea (in fact, you made me very sad and nearly crying in the chapter where they were dying) but also the characters seemed so... real? Like, they weren't OOC but acted exactly like you would think they would have acted in that situation.
But - there is always a but - I didn't like the BlackHawk part in this last chapter. That was... too sudden and then the holding hands was a bit too sweet for Nat and Clint. I love BlackHawk, but, yeah they were a tiny bit OOC here.
Apart from that, it has been a wonderful story, and I'm feeling guilty that I never reviewed before. Sorry :/

TheOwletQueen
fantasia-49 chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
oh i love the end really! What a story really!
pure-black-wings chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
I really loved this story! The last chapter was cute. :)
MapleCandys chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Aw it was such a great ending! Im sad its over though ;(
fantasia-49 chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
i hope they will be okay really! It was so sad for a moment!
fantasia-49 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
oh a little bit darker but so touching really! I love how they are supportive of pepper!
fantasia-49 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
oh it was so funny and so clever for pepper! i love where tony was hided and it was so him!
fantasia-49 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
oh oh excellent really! Like pepper said they seem to be a little more adult in the way they talked!
i can't wait to read more and to know what will happen!