Reviews for It's in your head
Fandomsgalore43 chapter 5 . 5/31
I'm not crying... at all...nope

*Sobs*
Meggles425 chapter 5 . 5/26
...Woah! This is such an awesome story, I'ts really well written and I'm so sad there isn't more. Please, pleeeease update this again! I know its been like 4 years but, wow, this is so well written and i haven't been able to find a story that shows this so well and it's on such a cliff-hanger and if this was suppose to be the end then god damn, it's brilliant and annoying all at the same time, hah. And if it's not then I definitely will you to keep going. Either way though, amazing story!
Eru chapter 5 . 5/6
I'm in tears...my heart is too fragile for was a good way to end but please make more of this . .!
MarieP chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
It's been a long time but this fic is great! Any chance you'll come back to it?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Ass-hat, huh? Keep it up Stark, I dare you. Keep it up, you will never know what hit you.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Oh man... I'm crying for real now. Poor, poor Steve.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
And that is why I don't like S.H.I.E.L.D. They may do good, but at the expense of everything else. They take, take, take, from the individual and expect them to be satisfied with the knowledge that the mass, that would gladly see them burn, is safe. Not happy, not grateful, but safe. Motherfuckers. Pardon my French but I can't think of a kinder word to describe them.
thatflyingbrunette chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
That was so good! Absolutely tear-jerking, and extremely well written. I loved to see this side of Captain America and you did a great job portraying it. Please update soon!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Please, please, please update this! I am huddled on the couch covered in blankets reading fanfiction while tissues are scattered around. This is amazing and thank you and please please update!
Kmn1999 chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
I am actually crying there are actual tears on my face
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Really nice approach, love it ! Thank you for this amazing story hope to read more of your story's .
Miggs chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
*groans and pokes at author* Please continue this?
Aerielle chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Ughgh yep my heart still hurts. Is it done or are you still working on it. Because it's absolutely amazing:)
Aerielle chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
This is making my chest hurt with feelings
Aerielle chapter 2 . 8/31/2014