Reviews for It's in your head
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 5 . 6/10
Please, please, please update this! I am huddled on the couch covered in blankets reading fanfiction while tissues are scattered around. This is amazing and thank you and please please update!
Kmn1999 chapter 5 . 5/3
I am actually crying there are actual tears on my face
Really nice approach, love it ! Thank you for this amazing story hope to read more of your story's .
Miggs chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
*groans and pokes at author* Please continue this?
Aerielle chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Ughgh yep my heart still hurts. Is it done or are you still working on it. Because it's absolutely amazing:)
Aerielle chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
This is making my chest hurt with feelings
Aerielle chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Still amazing
Aerielle chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Too lazy to sign in but, hi I'm aerielle. I have decided that this is so good that I must review for each chapter:)
Sofia chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Please please please finish this story! This is amazing, I really want to see how the Tony/Steve thing plays out. please please please
Surgery With Smiles chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Saw that this wasn't listed as complete and that made me incredibly happy. I would love to see more of not only this story but your writing. Both are a treat.
aslansphoenix chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Great story Loved every page. Is this the end or will you be continuing, theres a lot of places this story can go! (personally I love the angst)
3softrocks3 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY. I read it a while ago, and fell in love with everything about it. And now I've found it again and I'm so happy!
First off, I love love your writing style. It is very raw and has an unexpected beat to it. Secondly, the way you show how Steve has been replaced with the Captain persona is just beautiful. It makes the heart really hurt when he starts to feel again. I don't usually cry at fanfiction (hardly ever) but I cried many times during yours.
Tony! I understand he has his own problems but during this story I did want to throttle him sometimes!
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Please don't let this be discontinued. I love it. :(
ocric05 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Just finished chapter 5. I hope you write some more soon. I'm really enjoying the story. Love how Tony keeps setting him off , in trying to help in his own way. Hope to see and update soon.