Reviews for It's in your head
Skskskks we need a Part 6. This was honestly so good. The way you write just gets me in tears
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2020
Stark is too much Stark, and Steve has paid for it. And Stark began a new beginning with a promise.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2019
This must be canon or made into cannon.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2019
Steve’s cold is so overwhelming only the warming new family can save him, and has.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2019
The courage it took for Steve to crash drowning in freezing salty water you have captured as well as Steve despairing as a man out of time.
Trekkiehood chapter 4 . 4/1/2019
ok... I just can't. this story... it's just... so good! like... I cant. I'm rereading it and just... can't. I want more so bad.
DropTheBasil chapter 5 . 12/20/2018
I cried so much reading this! It was so beautiful and I really felt like I was in Steve’s head. Great job!
Trekkiehood chapter 5 . 8/11/2018
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! It is so well written and Steve needs a hug. Continuing it after six years isn't that far-fetched, right?
QuestRunner chapter 5 . 4/1/2018
WHOA! This story is just PHENOMENAL! I couldn’t put it down! The way you delved into Steve’s POV like that...just wow. My heart broke for him about a million times over. Awesome, awesome, awesome fanfic about Steve finding some hope again. This is some amazing writing! Thanks for posting, you are too awesome!
training to be a fangirl chapter 5 . 12/6/2017
So basically it's 2am and I cried so much through these chapters to the point I couldn't even continue reading. Good job
melissatheallpowerfulwizard chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
"Stark is an asshole” I was like, lol, so true
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2017
Thanks! I really enjoyed this fic!
Bree Colbern chapter 5 . 1/22/2017
Oh my God! This was so amazing! Incredibly done! :D
ArmagonAuthor chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
I'm not crying... It is just raining on my face!

This was devestating, but very well done!
Fandomsgalore43 chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
I'm not crying... at all...nope

*Sobs*