Reviews for THE SHIP
Mapograph chapter 1 . 3/18
Nice! Even though it did leave me wondering what "innocent business" can daemons go about... Hm. Hm... I guess we shall never no after Imperium One drove over them... Nice.
HCVquizibo chapter 1 . 3/17
love it I thought it was funny that the ship is going to kill more demons than the whole of the Imperiums armed forces.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 1 . 1/3
awsome...i bet its a galaxy ending war machine of doom that has emperor class titans as cars in comparison to a solar system!
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Glorious.
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
The irreverence reminds me of the Emperasque fanfiction series.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Damn. I WANT THAT SHIP!
Krulla Chief chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
So this is what happens when the adaptus mechanis decide to do a mega project Dorf Fortress style... I like, I like alot.
dalulzing chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I loled
Begger chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Imperium One? Hmmmm, will the Emperor be driving? XD
Qaint chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Niiiiice,
gives me those good Imperium feels. Using a sun as fuel is something between hilarious and mind boggling.
Off-duty security of a project this size, overturning the local civilizations. This fits right in the Imperium.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
ATTENTION CHAOS! YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET FRAKKED! PRAY FOR A QUICK DEATH!
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Utterly hilarious!
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hell yeah! Show those Eldbitches what REAL engineering is! Not their freaking warpcraft that mimics technology or their annoying toys (all of which the old ones gave to them directly...the eldar never even discovered how to make fire...or the wheel).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
CHO CHO, MOTHERFUCKER!

Epic story xD
Mysterious Dark Lord v3.2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

All Hail Thy Divine Madness!