Reviews for The New Babysitter
Dagger-Seishin chapter 8 . 7/5
Awwwww clint and harry fluffyness
azzzeeeehA chapter 8 . 6/27
This is great! I love everything. Just. Wow. Oh,by the way I am currently making by way through all the stories you have written for my fandoms. They are all amazing. Love your writing. Just. Man, it's all fantastic.
PHEONIX39 chapter 8 . 6/25
Cool story so far I'm looking forward to seeing more of it soon. CHEERS!
Add more chapters please
Add more plz!
Cringy fangirl shite
Flying Chrissy chapter 8 . 4/17
Interesting update!Look forward to the next one :)
domsijohn chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
That was awesomw am the master of death
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
More chapters please
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
This fic is a piece of art. Too bad you never wrote any further.
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
Awesome beat down. I hope you continue. I love the relationship eaxh person has with Harry. I do hope loki behaves just a bit. I like him and wouldn't want him to be on the wrong side of harry. Overall great job. Update and write on!
spk chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Loved this showdown. I just found this story and really hope you will pick it back up. I love the pairing and the twin idea. :)
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
jessicariddle87 chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Please update! More chapters, ty!
lgbtlovechick chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
Man I wish it didn't stop there! It's been almost a year since you updated. I hope you come back soon!