Reviews for No Knowledge, No Money, No Aim
freezing1203 chapter 9 . 5/19
please, please, please continue writing No Knowledge, No Money, No Aim!
love your story, can't wait for the next chapter :)
I love this story! The usual cliches have unbelievably rich, super-powered Harry with an eidetic memory-d basically everything on a silver platter and treated like a prince. I have nothing against these stories, they are wonderful, but this story is FANTASTIC! Please continue writing!
iitrnr chapter 9 . 4/20
Enjoyed the story very much. Wonder if there will be more of it coming?
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 4/7
This is just really awesome and interesting I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
entelejent chapter 9 . 3/23
A premise I love, and lots of things I like to see. On the other hand, it has plenty of irrational situations which should be thought over and fixed.
great story! Please updated it
Robert77833 chapter 9 . 2/20
I hope you come back to this fic, your Harry is interesting to read about.
s chapter 9 . 2/19
You know, I've put off leaving a review for no other reason than that I am simply lazy. I have really really really enjoyed this story and your take on the hp universe. I can not (happily) wait until you update and then - well, I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading about this Harry. I think I will start from the beginning and read it all again. A wonderful Harry, intelligent and self-reliant. I would eventually like to read a story about him (oh such a hint) where he makes friends and learns to trust people (not these people obviously but...). Thank you again
misherukuro chapter 9 . 2/6
Very enjoyable fic thanks for the good read. ,
Vaanarash chapter 9 . 2/4
Surprisingly good story for the different BWL idea. That said, Dumbledore is a giant dick, as are the Longbottoms, Weasleys, and any other surviving Order of the Phoenix members. Dumbledore using the Potter's money to keep Death Eaters locked away I can approve of, even if it left Harry penniless. Not making the slightest effort to repay Harry in nearly 15 years? Not so much. Same with the Longbottoms, Weasleys, and any other surviving Order members, as apparently not one of them outside the Mauraders were actual friends to the Potters, even after years of fighting side by side. I base this assumption on the fact that not one of them could be bothered to check on Harry even once in the 10 years he was at the Dursleys and not one of them could be bothered to approach Harry once he returned to the magical world. Here's hoping for an update.

Peace, Vaan.
Scamander chapter 9 . 2/2
It's a shame your story was abandoned.
y.do.i.need.a.penname.i.read chapter 9 . 1/28
loving this hope your an active author :)
Lina esrevnI chapter 9 . 1/6
i'd forgotten about this great story
werd me chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Awesome story!
eggplant purple chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Heh, I started this thinking Where the hell is this going? Now I'm pretty amused.