Reviews for No Knowledge, No Money, No Aim
Robert77833 chapter 9 . 2/20
I hope you come back to this fic, your Harry is interesting to read about.
s chapter 9 . 2/19
You know, I've put off leaving a review for no other reason than that I am simply lazy. I have really really really enjoyed this story and your take on the hp universe. I can not (happily) wait until you update and then - well, I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading about this Harry. I think I will start from the beginning and read it all again. A wonderful Harry, intelligent and self-reliant. I would eventually like to read a story about him (oh such a hint) where he makes friends and learns to trust people (not these people obviously but...). Thank you again
misherukuro chapter 9 . 2/6
Very enjoyable fic thanks for the good read. ,
Vaanarash chapter 9 . 2/4
Surprisingly good story for the different BWL idea. That said, Dumbledore is a giant dick, as are the Longbottoms, Weasleys, and any other surviving Order of the Phoenix members. Dumbledore using the Potter's money to keep Death Eaters locked away I can approve of, even if it left Harry penniless. Not making the slightest effort to repay Harry in nearly 15 years? Not so much. Same with the Longbottoms, Weasleys, and any other surviving Order members, as apparently not one of them outside the Mauraders were actual friends to the Potters, even after years of fighting side by side. I base this assumption on the fact that not one of them could be bothered to check on Harry even once in the 10 years he was at the Dursleys and not one of them could be bothered to approach Harry once he returned to the magical world. Here's hoping for an update.

Peace, Vaan.
Scamander chapter 9 . 2/2
It's a shame your story was abandoned.
y.do.i.need.a.penname.i.read chapter 9 . 1/28
loving this hope your an active author :)
Lina esrevnI chapter 9 . 1/6
i'd forgotten about this great story
werd me chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Awesome story!
eggplant purple chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Heh, I started this thinking Where the hell is this going? Now I'm pretty amused.
readingaccount chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Love this story! It has been a delight to read and I can't wait to see more of your work.
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
So this is really awesome. i hope you continue
Furionknight chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
I look forward to more :)
DragonScale2000 chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I love how the story starts out sort of cannon but ends up taking its own unique path. The major questions that I can think of are; what happens when the rest of the wizarding world realize what a power house Harry is? Does Dumbledor ever realize that Harry is 'killing' the horcruxes? Does Nevill conquer Voldemort in the Chamber of secrets, does Voldemort realize that Harry is 'killing' the horcruxes aaaandd... does Harry ever meat Voldemort? I really have loved this... Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
I highly enjoyed your story and truly hope that you will continue writing it.
Debate4life chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
Combat applications of memory charms...you're right. That does sound interesting. Looking forward to reading more, this is quite well written.