Reviews for No Knowledge, No Money, No Aim
Andromedaa chapter 9 . 10/6
What a story!
Love it so much. Quite different from any I have ever read so far.

Please continue.
Ratus chapter 9 . 9/19
An interesting story, Harry isn't the WBWL but just himself it seems. I like it
Lioness1988 chapter 9 . 8/26
This is a very interesting AU, and I hope you find time to add to the story. I have not exactly enjoyed the challenges Squibby has faced, but it gives me a new appreciation for Neville, and satisfies my desire to see Harry do more for himself. While he has many disadvantages as the spare, he has freedoms that Neville doesn't have in the original work. I appreciate that you haven't imagined Super!Harry as well, and are showing him growing into his strength and learning. I hope he manages to develop some friendships soon. I tend to think he would benefit from good relationships with a few peers.
George1892 chapter 9 . 7/6
Great story. I think this is the best Arrogant!Nev I've seen and you've done a bettter job with the house concept and Harry's finances than 99% of the other authors out there can manage.
Akvis chapter 9 . 7/2
Wonderfull story, pity it probably wont be finished.
Thundramon chapter 9 . 6/15
Any hope of you continuing this amazing one of a kind story where Harry actually has a back bone & fights back against his oppressors!
blinddivinity chapter 9 . 5/28
I. Love. This. Fic! You are such a great writer. This fic is so unique.

I can't believe the Headmaster did that! I hope Harry doesn't forgive him. I wonder why the Longbottoms didn't take him in. Were the Longbottoms and the Potters not close?

I love this fic. Can't wait to read more.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 9 . 3/25
awesome story :)
Olfrik chapter 9 . 2/19
This is such an awesome story, I wish you would continue it!
Luna chapter 1 . 2/8
I like this story, any chance you'll start writing it again? I really wanna keep reading it :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
update please
mrpietan chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
I just want to know if you are going to continue this story arc. I've re-read the story and find that you have carefully crafted a well thought out plot. I look forward to more, if you do decide to continue. J
sympatheticassassin chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Thanks for writing. :) This is interesting. I like your set up as it is so different than the Harry stories where he is given vast wealth, magics, and artifacts because the Potters were ancient hoarders. I love the stories where Harry is an inventor. In the first chapter though, I was a bit surprised that the Knight bus conductor took him to Diagon when he said he had no money (not the taking him for free or without an adult part, those I believe). I would have thought he would ask how Harry was going to manage purchasing school supplies once he got there as that would be the point in going. Harry could have just said he'd figure it out when he got there and the guy probably would have taken him, but for some reason it bothered me that he didn't even ask. From his perspective, he would be stranding a muggle raised child in a wizarding shopping district with no money to get back home. Also, even if they don't practice it wouldn't the Bones's still have the magical specialization of necromancy. It seems like they couldn't erase that if it is tied so intrinsically to their family magics. Anyway, this is a good story and I hope it is not abandoned.
Andrius chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
The premise of Harry having nothing and struggling to prove himself is really interesting. I'd love to see this story continued and Harry wow everyone with his abilities.
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
Ugh. Sad that this story has stopped. I know this is most likely abandoned, but if any of the fanfic gods can hear (or just the author, really), then can you please have another go at this? I really want to hear more about this underestimated Harry!