Reviews for No Knowledge, No Money, No Aim
Priya Ashok chapter 9 . 8h
Excellent. Thank you.
gaul1 chapter 9 . 19h
Great chapter, nice innovation, keep up the good work, byes
Sabriel Orion chapter 9 . 6/11
I'm really enjoying this fic, but it hasn't been updated in years. :/ Gonna hit follow just in case though. XD
Nanok chapter 9 . 6/9
Please update! This is one of the most interesting fics I've read, and I really like the pacing of the story.
awhite535 chapter 9 . 5/15
Love this premise, can't wait for more!
IloveHeat chapter 9 . 4/28
Excellent story. Sorry you abandoned it. Thanks for sharing this
BlazeVein chapter 8 . 3/24
er why malfoy is heir black, if still sirius had to be james's best friend and harry godfather, no? so, harry will be still black posibly heir, no?
BlazeVein chapter 4 . 3/24
is kind of weird that there are no school books in the library, though. i blame jk.
Penguin Java chapter 9 . 3/20
Love the entire house of Potter having runes thing. Would love to see more if you feel like updating. Thanks for sharing!
vanny98 chapter 9 . 2/5
I'd love for there to be more of this fic
Andromedaa chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Wow!
What a story!
Love it so much. Quite different from any I have ever read so far.

Please continue.
Ratus chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
An interesting story, Harry isn't the WBWL but just himself it seems. I like it
Lioness1988 chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
This is a very interesting AU, and I hope you find time to add to the story. I have not exactly enjoyed the challenges Squibby has faced, but it gives me a new appreciation for Neville, and satisfies my desire to see Harry do more for himself. While he has many disadvantages as the spare, he has freedoms that Neville doesn't have in the original work. I appreciate that you haven't imagined Super!Harry as well, and are showing him growing into his strength and learning. I hope he manages to develop some friendships soon. I tend to think he would benefit from good relationships with a few peers.
George1892 chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Great story. I think this is the best Arrogant!Nev I've seen and you've done a bettter job with the house concept and Harry's finances than 99% of the other authors out there can manage.
Akvis chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
Wonderfull story, pity it probably wont be finished.