Reviews for The Piper
Andrea1984 chapter 27 . 9/3/2014
Rilla would never be so angry with Una, like you do it in this chapter.

Una is right: Her feelings for Walter are not Rillas bussiness.

Andrea1984 chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Shirley is an idiot.

Una will never marry Dean Priest, 'cause she loves Walter and Walter loves her.

Andrea1984 chapter 24 . 9/3/2014
Una is wrong. Walter talkes about her, not about Faith.

Poor Una .

But: Why don't she speak with Walter about her feelings for him ?

TrisanaChandler13 chapter 29 . 5/31/2014
Why did you have Katherine's last name be Gordon, is she related to Philippa in any way?

I love the fluffy scene at the end!
SeaBreezeMist chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
Okay! I am sure I'm sadistic now! At least a streak! I can't help but a wide maniacal grin slowly spread across my face as I read of a _(I cant bear to call them charcacters) ire or demise. But I really do love 'The Piper' and your writing style is beautiful as always.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
I swear I must be some kind of sadist. I find my smile growing wider with every misfortune that comes their way! Other than at Walna (Walter/Una). I want them to get together already!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Oh! You are just a wonderful author and I absolutely love this. I would so accept it as part of Montgomery's work. I am re-reading it for the second time around and have to say I love it. I am rapturously overjoyed beyond belief per this timeless story!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
I started to tear up. First time in a while- since Rilla of Ingleside actually.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Oh! So beautiful! Yay!
SeaBreezeMist chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Beautiful. Your writing style is very similar to Montgomery's and I am appreciating the broadening of Una's character. Keep writing.
Dragonfly damsel chapter 31 . 11/13/2013
Thank you so much for this story. I read it all in one day. I have always wished to know what happened after "Rilla of Ingleside". You did such a fantastic job of updating all of the characters. Sometimes your prose really did seem to echo that of LMM herself. And I was so excited about you including Valancy and Barney! Great job all around!
RunnergirlI chapter 31 . 8/3/2013
This was awesome...great writing, great plot, definitely one of my favs!
ang3lm3l0dy chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
I love you. You included other characters of LMM! WAAAAHHH! And that Bev-Sara... really. I love, love, love, love, love you!
Terahlyanwe chapter 31 . 4/21/2013
Wha-hoo, the end! Now I can type up my (possibly) massive review. But it might also fall horribly short, since it's far too late here for me to display any positive kind of verbose tendencies.

You did so well with the Blythe/Meredith offspring and descendents! Even the intense near-incestuousness of all the inter-marriages within the two families, it was delightful with all the close interactions and Anne still being delightfully Anne-ish above all of it. Una's interactions with her immediate family and in-laws was excellent! She reminded me of Valancy's behavior around her family, but without the cringing and hiding that Valancy always did. When she started spreading her fledgling wings it was great.

I'm still rather sad that Una just dumped Shirley-although it does make some sense that with her new independence that she would be the one to break it off. And I do accede that it would be been utterly dreadful for Walter to have shown up/her to have run off ON her wedding day. Perhaps I just cringe away from any kind of messiness where Walter and Una and Shirley are involved. Three of my most beloved characters! BTW, I absolutely love where you went with Shirley's character. Bravo!

My brain's too tired to type more tonight. I only have miscellaneous notes about enjoying Una's being the Hopetown matron and all her lovely little changes. And, as always, I adore her interactions with Valancy & company. Those two ladies are really remarkably similar, while still being unique.
Terahlyanwe chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
the. hell. gah. I reserve opinion 'till the end.