Reviews for Four Teams
Ka chapter 3 . 3/16
This was cute, in a funny way.
Ka chapter 1 . 3/15
This is kinda cute in a funny and potentially awesome way.
volrath77 chapter 3 . 2/21
This story came up in a recommendation in a forum and it'a fun but it's sad to see it unupdated for quite some time.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I LOVED this:)
Flavio S chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
This was really funny, great work!
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Great awesome fic! I can't believe this is the first time that I've come across it. All the Pairings worked. I've always liked Naruto/Ino. I think that your extra scene really should have been in the story though. I could just see it. What makes that even funnier though was that Ino's parent's didn't realize that they both had a thing for each other. That should have been a clear sign.

The only ones that you didn't give any happy endings to were those poor bastards. I don't know anything that would be proper to go with them though. I could even see them rescuing Kakashi from others if only because they wouldn't let anyone else torture or kill him.

I did like the bit about the Root brats driving their trainers into defecting though.

This had lots of fun moments in it. It was pure crack, but it was fun realistic crack.
entelejent chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ahaha, nice! It's great, very well done. Wait... there are more chapters!? Muehehe here I come-
Moonlight Memories chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Wonderful fic.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
This story has made me laugh and spit out my drink so many times I've lost count...seriously u r AMAZING!
moonberserker chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Loved it
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Good. Very good. Perhaps I'm getting sentimental tonight, so I'll consider this story again in the morning to see whether it goes on the favourites list. You as an author might end up on that list too...

Anyway, much credit. I thoroughly enjoyed the read. Now forgive me, as it is 5am, and you're entirely to blame. Sleeping now.
loki0191 chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
That last scene was terribly cute. Excellent work!
Chief Minion chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
That Omake at the end was adorable.
MyLittleSister chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
That was wonderful. Loved it! So funny!
wingofpain chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
That story made me chuckle so hard, poor orochimaru though. (or not).