Reviews for Four Teams
Aw, they're so cute! XD
donovan123456789 chapter 3 . 11/2
this is an awesome story and though i wish it had moar detail i understand why it dont so thanks for the great read and hope to find more from you in the future!
Team 7 is the funniest.
Crystallea1321 chapter 3 . 6/13
That was beautiful! I loved it! Ino the Raccoon Repellant! Hahahahaha! Just wonderful. Very nice fic. Also, Kakashi and his team are hilarious.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 5/6
Haha~! That was so great. XD loved team 7 the most. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 5/6
Team 7 is hilarious. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 5/6
This is really cool. :) I like it.
Ka chapter 3 . 3/16
This was cute, in a funny way.
Ka chapter 1 . 3/15
This is kinda cute in a funny and potentially awesome way.
volrath77 chapter 3 . 2/21
This story came up in a recommendation in a forum and it'a fun but it's sad to see it unupdated for quite some time.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
I LOVED this:)
Flavio S chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
This was really funny, great work!
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Great awesome fic! I can't believe this is the first time that I've come across it. All the Pairings worked. I've always liked Naruto/Ino. I think that your extra scene really should have been in the story though. I could just see it. What makes that even funnier though was that Ino's parent's didn't realize that they both had a thing for each other. That should have been a clear sign.

The only ones that you didn't give any happy endings to were those poor bastards. I don't know anything that would be proper to go with them though. I could even see them rescuing Kakashi from others if only because they wouldn't let anyone else torture or kill him.

I did like the bit about the Root brats driving their trainers into defecting though.

This had lots of fun moments in it. It was pure crack, but it was fun realistic crack.
entelejent chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Ahaha, nice! It's great, very well done. Wait... there are more chapters!? Muehehe here I come-
Moonlight Memories chapter 3 . 8/9/2014