Reviews for Four Teams
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 3 . 9/30
Out of all 4 of the teams, I ended up loving reading about team 7 the most. Makes me wish the epilogue had an epilogue. Seriously, like did team 7 finally stage Tora's assassination? Did they ruin the lives of those caravan people? I want more of them. I especially want to see if Sauske keeps being an avenger or just gives up on that to make killing Kakashi his goal instead. Like Itachi just comes infront of them and is all "Hello, foolish little brother" and Sasuke just straight up ignores him becuase they are in the process of planning Kakashi's defection from Konoha and eventual assassination.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 8/12
Oddly touching chapter, even with the insanity running rampant. This is a very entertaining story. Thank you for getting it out to us readers.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 8/12
Fun start. Good choice to go all the way with the redistribution.
JyuneFuma chapter 3 . 7/11
please update soon
Mee chapter 3 . 6/4
Nice!
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 5/18
Awesomeness! :D
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/18
Poor Kiba. :(

I love Sarutobi's little fits about the revolution!
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 5/10
A well done story. This was quite hilarious to read. An interesting take on the team's as they were mixed around greatly and specialized in one area. It was good to read from all of the characters' point of views with their own thoughts and actions about their training, teacher, teammates, and events taking place. It was quite the amusing and hilrious story to read with how Team 7 wants to kill Kakashi or Hinata wearing sunglasses. Truly an enjoyable story. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
fanficobsessed15 chapter 3 . 4/1
Very short fic, but still made me chuckle several times. I know you were mostly focusing on the team dynamics, but I still wish you'd explored the butterflies a bit more.
Like the majority of readers, I found Team 7 to be just delightful. Even though Kakashi is the most OOC (Is he bitter over not getting his Sensei's son too?). I love how almost all of Kiba's paragraphs started with "Kiba hated...". I also can't help but imagine them growing freakishly strong, but not noticing, until someday, they actually succeed in killing Kakashi and then discover how horrifyingly empty their lives became without him..
Mind, why do you have to turn everything angsty?

In other news, I'm a bit bummed that Naruto still wants the hat. To me it would have really showed his growth, if he started just enjoying life as it is and giving up on that goal. And every comedic Naruto fic somehow feels incomplete without Kurama being a snarky asshole.
Bearmauls chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
This was a really fun story!
TrueCountryCowgirl chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
Things I really must say:
Beware the Coon!

We need Kiba's 'How to Kill' list

The second outsiders realize that Konoha should be known for its /eccentrisities/ not its /loyalty/ (teams bond to kill sensi, then swear to kill each other)

Tsunade meets Four Teams

What's Naruto's new clothes look like?

Sasuke and Itachi face off, only for Kiba and Neji to come in and drag Sasuke away complaining about killing teachers before your allowed to die. In that moment, Itatchi realizes his hard work was for nothing and he's been bested by Kakashi Hatake.
kylC chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
I fucking love team seven.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
A very satisfying ending.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Loved it!
wjIV chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
that was great .. a great perspective on ino-naru would look like