Reviews for To the Stars
1163 chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
love you're story! shame you didn't do lemons
joey-anderson chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
that was AWESOME!
joey was so cool! :D
sherabo chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
It's so awesome to see Joey as the playful guy and the winner. Well everyone came out on top but the weaver of this tale was so clever in the telling. thumbs up
sherabo chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
I love Joey sence of ethics, althought he talks about Tea he's the big Friendship jerk of all. Seto is so lusty and a bit dirty in a good way. You created a great world to visit.
sherabo chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Your work with the gang in outspace is truely remarkable and refreshing. Joey is my favorite. He's such a slick dude. lol
sherabo chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love it. Nice twist!
OSDwriter chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Sooo cute!
dancing elf chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
wonderful...i liked joey's solution that works for all of them, even if seto is doubtful, he has enough incentive to try joey's plan :)
Joanther chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Lol. I like the scene when Kaiba eavesdropping and was discovered by Joey. xD The end is lovely. I really enjoy reading this fanfic. :)
Jadej.j chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Sad to see it end but it was sure fun to read. The only part that missing is Aknamkanon's reaction of Seto's story of Atem wasn't with Joey...but I can fill in the blanks...:)
Angel Dove1 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
The things my mind could make up for the punishments LOL. lovely ending. I enjoyed this story very much great job
Nagareboshi-Lover chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
This was a very cute fic! thanks for all your hard work. I will be looking forward for your next assignment soon. thanks again and good job.
Violet-Eclipse chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
I loved it girl:) It was awesome:)
dancing elf chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
things between joey and kaiba are so much fun. and your work is very believable. i'm glad that you extended this fic for another chapter. as always, i enjoy it immensely. :)
stukinmyskin chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Kyaaaa! X3 i still love this story i cant wait to read the ending!...\\\\\ btw thank u for the shout out! It made my day wen i saw it
Great work!