Reviews for Your Secret Admirer
Firediva0 chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Ohh no...Lenalee likes Allen doesn't she? Oh wow...that's got a hurt. She likes Allen who's helplessly in love with Kanda and Kanda doesn't(unconfirmed;-3) like Allen back. Such a huge triangle! Anyway I look forward to more and I hope you aren't as depressed as you were almost a year ago.
Best Wishes,
-Firediva0
fairygirl90 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I like it, it seems tat Lenalee is going to get mistaken for the letter writer though lol, i can't wait to see how you resolve this. Please happy ending? lol I know I'm just a sucker for happy endings :P Please update soon.
KiiroUsagi-sa chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Oh no...Lenalee, don't you DARE get caught! That should be Allen, hehehe
YES, I DID IT! I REVIEWED ALL OF THEM!
Now...UPDATE :D :D Yes? Yes.
KiiroUsagi-sa chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
FEELS, DAMNIT! That is all.
KiiroUsagi-sa chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
I have nothing but this to write...
So many FEELS right now...SO MANY FEELS.
And I only know it's going to get a whole lot worse.
KiiroUsagi-sa chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Darn, so they weren't onto him.
It'd be hilarious if they were. Yes, I can just see it now...
KiiroUsagi-sa chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Oh god, those two are on to him! Ahhhhh, Allen run for your life! Maybe...okay, I don't know.
I'm so enjoying this right now Muwahahaha! :)
KiiroUsagi-sa chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Lenalee, Lenalee, Lenalee...always trying to find out what's wrong.
Does this mean she's going to get them together?
One more thing...Allen...you're so stupidly adorable.
(Hopefully my teachers won't catch me reading!) ;P ONWARDS!
KiiroUsagi-sa chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That first line! Ahaha, I loved it!
I finally got the time to read this inbetween exam periods...HECK YEAH!
Now...let's see if I have the time to review each chapter! :D
kuroshiroxyullen chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
this is great,please more : )
Yuuki5876 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Oh this is awesome! Now i really excited what would happen next! please update soon! Thank you!
Shizaki Kuro chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Love it so far! Please update soon!
Shedon chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Thank you for the update! Sorry I didn't review sooner, I had midterms and checked the wrong email for a while. I had a ton of things running though my head in this chapter. Like at the end I was antsy to see if Kanda will catch Lenalee. Or what Komui would do if her saw Allen crying and being hugged by Lenalees. Flail and send Komrin X or see what's wrong with Moyashi-chan? At least I will have something to daydream about for the next week.
Lavi had me cracking up, and so did the visuals of "an entire container of wasabi" in Yuu-chans sobs. I wonder if Lavis bookman powers are working and he priced together Lenalees stumble and Allens odd behavior or if he thinks it's Leenalee sending the letters? A second highlight for me was the "stubborn" part The the "sick as a dog" simile is something I would of never thought of. Well thank you again.
STVamp chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Can't wait for more!
SeptemberIvy chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Okay. I thought I reviewed apparently I didn't.

I'M SORRY BABY I'M SO SORRY.

Allen... you're love and determination despite being sick. ;_; So. ... touching. Oh my goodness the FEELS! You better deliver that letter Lenalee! It contains Allen's love and feelings for Kanda. What else can I say? This chapter was awesome and so much plot and character development it's amazing! You deserve at least a 100 reviews. LEAST. ... well.. make that at least 200 reviews. This story is amazing.

WOMAN. WRITE MORE!