Reviews for Accel World: Iron Princess and the Black Knight
Gamingfusion1300 chapter 4 . 2/14
Nice work i love how you write so much detail about everything,it is awesome,I'm not finshed yet but i can tell its gonna be awesome,keep up the good work,i rate this 10/10
KimotoDragoon chapter 17 . 1/13
It's a good story and an interesting fic. Though you might want to work more on your spacing, and proper paragraphing. Not every time someone talks do you need to break it into the next line. As well it all looks really close together. And since it's writing at times you may wanna describe even their smallest actions while talking, such as tapping or twitching. Not that you don't but at times you just leave it as boring little talk.
TheRedKing chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
I love every thing you write keep on going please. Best wishes :)!
The Man chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
Long time no see. I'm glad you posted. Keep up the good work.
Misaka 20.001 chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
this chapter make me wonder how metalic face blushing, amusing :3
The Man chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Interesting. I hope to see more soon.
The Man chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Hm. Interesting. The plot thickens eh?
The Man chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Instead of thinking of it as AU, think of it as filler.
The Man chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Great fic.

So does Chiyu know who Ayami is or no?
Misaka 20.001 chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
this what i call 'breathing episode', and, lets hope the gank meet the original character with peace and smile. Though, peace is not brain burst element and each avatar cant smile, literaly.
4uthor-chan chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Please, I will humbly request you to add real name when in avatar OR add avatar name in real life. Because I confused, but The battle, I love it, I Must learn from you.

Anyway, Would you like read my 'Little Beat'?
Misaka 20.001 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
its the second time someone write my name as 'Misaki' instead 'Misaka'
#sulkingonthecornenr#

on the side note, you seems use my suggestion to the max, now, we wont get any explanation what is it but we get full blown of the weapon. Yes, its great! I enjoy it!

I miss human world, btw.
And still, I couldnt get my mind to remember who in tyrant side and who in Alabaster side. because recently chapter, i even forgot who is their real name. poor me, poor me.

On the another note, is this story take place in Silver Crow appaerance or somewhere after chrome disarter? It seems you mention Battle Royale a few times already. since you give me a line of story bit by bit, i still couldnt figure what happen before this story began, except, well... I Suspect, there is someone as crazy as Kuroyukihime to kill the most high rank here.

Good job overall, But i really do expect good thing in human world. let say...something like stupid party, double date, A fun and joke mission or...well, anything will do actually. I Need breather!
Misaka 20.001 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
hei, its me again. As far as i know. You write a great battle. Thats your main point from me. A positive if i must say, but also a negative. I like how the main character (oh, i forgot her name) life outside burst link, her crush and quarrel of ebony and ruby (IRL, thats it!) and you good at it. But its overshadowed by oh mega exposition and battle. One more thing, i dont know why anime, manga and any battle story always have a tendency to tell their enemy about their trick. You did good job with ''not telling you, moron!" and i would apreciate if our protag said their analisys out loud and make the enemy "how did you know?!"
Misaka 20.001 chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
oho, nice story. But i couldnt recognise all character and whos avatar is who. Its kinda annoying since you have too many protag