Reviews for Salvation Outside December
Celesma chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
So, Wolfwood survives? Not that I'm complaining. :) Having Nick fake his own death is definitely an interesting idea. I like the title too. More, please!
Kelpie the Thundergod chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
God, I wished the anime would have gone along these lines instead of, well, you know .

"Just tie something on and get going." - This is so much like Nick - gets himself shot and still acts all bad-ass about it xD.

"I'm not going to leave you!" - that made me go all awww

"They need to think I'm dead or this won't end. I need to get out of here and you need to go deal with Knives." - this is a really, really interesting idea (and very Wolfwood I think). I'm jealous ;) this is really great idea for a plot.

" Nicholas characteristically dodges the question" - yeah, he really does that kinda often, but Vash too. It's what makes the both of them so infuriating. And dialogue between the two of them so hard at times, though I think you managed it quite well :)

"It is too late. Nicholas is already gone." - that's a very Trigun thing :) Though it's also pretty sad of course, what with all the late realizations and everything.

Gah, I hope you continue this story, I'm pretty hooked up and want to know more 0. It's a really interesting plot twist, Wolfwood sending Vash to deal with Knives while he leaves to fight his own demons... I've only ever read one fanfic where something along these lines happens (but not exactly the same thing, not to worry:) ).

"Take that with you. You'll need it. I can't carry it anymore, anyways." - this is also a very interesting twist, which seems to connect both to things that happen in the anime and in the manga. You could read a lot into his handing the Punisher over to Vash, I think... it's a great story so far, please keep going, I'm curious as to where this will lead :)

Kelpie
agentvalentina117 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love the ending! You had a really good hook to the story! Its pretty darn good.