Reviews for Kingdom Hearts 4: The Realm War-Act I (The Conqueror's Coming)
KHLegacy chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
This is for Neverland I wonder whats got Maleficent so Spooked it can't be good good chapter!
KHLegacy chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
I was wondering where you were I like what I see I hope your computer is fixed soon good chapter!
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
willa holland...is she the blonde girl? and alyson stoner...who did she play in the list she was casted in?
KHLegacy chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
Cool voice cast!
Cherucha chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
Ya your back.
KHLegacy chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
Yeah the chapters finally up this was a good one and the exchange between Mushu and the guy on the mountain was funny it seems Maleficent is back barely good chapter!
Cherucha chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
I am really into this story totally keep going.
KHLegacy chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Interesting nice guide
KHLegacy chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Whoa the Kingdom Hearts Universe is in big trouble and I think the bad guys would be better off trying to get a worlds bad guy to join good chapter!
KHLegacy chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
I don't like what that feind said to Sora and the others but I wonder what the plan is how are they gonna get that many people? good chapter
Cherucha chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Ohhh things are really getting interesting.
KHLegacy chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Hmm interesting idea for the Gummi ships they and Bayol what's her story I can't wait to see how this turns out good chapter!
KHLegacy chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
ACK! Riku's resitance to the DArkness could be of use aww man and what if he learns of Sora's heritage this Rahgar I don't like him he's giving me hte creeps dude *Teeth chatter* anyway great way to implant suspense good chapter!
KHLegacy chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
I agree whole HEartidly with the Chapter name this is not good! but wow a big update will soon be upon us for this chapter and just one thing I know Caldanor is dead but why are there two Alnor's here? good chapter!
KHLegacy chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Uh oh I wonder who there Talking about don't tell me Xehanort released something else in case he did in a if I can't have Kingdom Hearts no one can gambit! anyway good chapter!