Reviews for Skyward Sword: A different story
Failisse chapter 33 . 4/7/2016
I wonder if this will be as entertaining as seeing Altair try to swim. xD

But you know, this is good. Ghirahim can push Kella to take things more seriously and Kella can push Ghirahim to learn how to have a little bit of fun. And they will both gain skills from it! ;)

Although Kella is taking things TOO seriously right now. She's much too concerned with the destination rather than the journey itself. I think the fun will also be good for her, and remind her what life is about. Not just an endgame, but the things we experience along the way. It's a balance.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update!
Failisse chapter 32 . 3/27/2016
Hahaha, that was such a Yoda saying at the end from Ghirahim it made me giggle. I almost expected him to say "do or do not, there is no try", because I can tell he believes she's too far out of her league.

Though I do love his brutal honesty. It's so refreshing. But perhaps what he doesn't understand is that sometimes trying is all it takes to win the battle. Humans can accomplish great feats, so long as they don't give up.

Though I do believe she needs to understand her limits first before she can start pushing past them. Perhaps that's something Ghirahim can teach her? We shall see what happens in time I guess. ;)

Love the flirting! She's breathless for all the wrong reasons. xD
Guest chapter 32 . 3/17/2016
At the end you put a Steven Universe reference from the song Pearl and Connie.
Southpaw17 chapter 32 . 3/15/2016
I think this is my favourite chapter so far :) you can see Kella and Ghira's complicated and unusual relationship grow I had forgot how much I enjoyed and missed they're interactions lol I really love it hope you update soon :)
Kyoki no Megami chapter 30 . 3/25/2015
Hey there;
I'm sometimes a bit confused with how fast everything happens, and why it happens when it does xD but that aside it's a nice story.
hope you continue soon
KnM
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
It seems that your story sounds very similar to Catwhiskers24's story: A different path. It's Ghirahim x OC. Their oc takes the role as the hero as well.
Failisse chapter 29 . 1/24/2015
D'aaaw! Ghirahim DOES have a sensitive side to him! I can't wait to learn more about this Ghirahim and his motives. I also look forward to seeing how their relationship will pan out. Please keep updating this wonderful story!
Southpaw17 chapter 29 . 1/24/2015
awesome chapters I really like the way this story is going, keep up the awesome work :)
Macro And Micro chapter 29 . 1/24/2015
I like this story, but it is REALLY going in a way different way now. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
Fiyen chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
Oh! I just found this story today! Sad that it seems to have come to a sudden stop though. Do you plan on continuing!?
It was (so far) very entertaining! I'd love to read more.

-Just hoping you haven't lost inspiration
Failisse chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
Why don't they just boink already! This sexual tension between them is killing me! Gah! Please update again soon, because I can't seem to get enough of this pairing. :D
JourneyKat chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
Ohhhhh nooooo! I really hope Kella has something good up her sleeve!
Anibella chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
Keep writing and thanks for updating. I love the story. D
Southpaw17 chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
oh Kella what have you done!?
amazing chapter I love the plot twist :)
Blazingfire55 chapter 27 . 8/17/2014