Reviews for Skyward Sword: A different story
Kyoki no Megami chapter 30 . 3/25
Hey there;
I'm sometimes a bit confused with how fast everything happens, and why it happens when it does xD but that aside it's a nice story.
hope you continue soon
KnM
It seems that your story sounds very similar to Catwhiskers24's story: A different path. It's Ghirahim x OC. Their oc takes the role as the hero as well.
Failisse chapter 29 . 1/24
D'aaaw! Ghirahim DOES have a sensitive side to him! I can't wait to learn more about this Ghirahim and his motives. I also look forward to seeing how their relationship will pan out. Please keep updating this wonderful story!
Southpaw17 chapter 29 . 1/24
awesome chapters I really like the way this story is going, keep up the awesome work :)
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 29 . 1/24
I like this story, but it is REALLY going in a way different way now. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
Fiyen chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
Oh! I just found this story today! Sad that it seems to have come to a sudden stop though. Do you plan on continuing!?
It was (so far) very entertaining! I'd love to read more.

-Just hoping you haven't lost inspiration
Failisse chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
Why don't they just boink already! This sexual tension between them is killing me! Gah! Please update again soon, because I can't seem to get enough of this pairing. :D
JourneyKat chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
Ohhhhh nooooo! I really hope Kella has something good up her sleeve!
Anibella chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
Keep writing and thanks for updating. I love the story. D
Southpaw17 chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
oh Kella what have you done!?
amazing chapter I love the plot twist :)
Blazingfire55 chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
Oh my kella so dark.
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
ooh, interesting. So she it taking time out of her mission to try and escape from Ghirihim. But she still has yet to go to the silent realm.
Blazingfire55 chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
Hey goddess of darkness it's kittylover77 sorry for not reviewing my account wouldn't let me in so had to make a new account. I love the story still. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
I am glad that you are updating again. And while the chapter was short, It was good.

Update soon :3
Lalagirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I love this story you should make another chapter