Reviews for Generation Y
CrossOverFan97 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Ash is going to destroy Nexus 2.0 from with in.
Krazy 13 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
*rises with chair and death scowl* Boy is dead now. Awww Isaiah and Ley! Hey, twin...when are us lot coming in? Go Gemma and Ember. Sort of the peacemakers and matchmakers now.
darkskiesandprettylies chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Awww omg Isaiah and my baby girl! Too cute! And Gemma won't be the only one killing him if he ever breaks her heart trust me there is a long line from hell that will tear him to pieces! But right now just aww to cute!
lipstick.stiletto.sex chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Ohmigawsh! More! I love this story, it's inventive and very creative.. And I too have the question, who the hell did reproduce with Lita? Just curious. Definitely planning to follow this one and am off to read your other's now. You are a very good writer chica.
HelterSkelterKindaGirl chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
OH MY GOD! THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME!
HaphazardbyMikey chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Yeah bitch, can't be tellin Ariana to watch her mouth! She'd rip your's off your face and show it to you so you could watch your own! Then what?! Go Ember! Get your badasstedness on guh! Who da creepy people? Lemme guess! Oldschool edge and christian and they came into the future with that time machine! Am I right, or am I right?!
HaphazardbyMikey chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Ah shit. Ash is sleeping with the enemy. Or was at least considering it. Obviously not anymore. Cuz that would be awkward. Like more awkward than a hot upperclassman in the sax section with me catching me blow him a kiss. And Ash, I know what you're thinking, bruh-DON'T F'N DO IT!
darkskiesandprettylies chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Haha loved it! But who are the hooded figures walking down the ramp?
imkindofacrazychick chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Haha, I loved this. It's awesome, and I can't wait to read more of it. Loved how that one kid, Ash was Yoda like. More, please? Question though.. Who in their right mind DID have a baby with Amy? Ewww, that's just... Wrong.
WishIHadATimeTurner chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Oh hell. This was so freakin awesome! You have done it again, girl. I loved this story. Keep it going. So nice to see hell being raised again.
darkskiesandprettylies chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Omg love it! And you so got Reno right he is exactly like his daddy with that eye roll! Can't wait for more!
HaphazardbyMikey chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Look all my neices and nephews all grown up and kicking some ass! They got those moves from me, you know;P Dude, somebody actually had a kid with Heath Slater? I bet that child is ugly as hell. Dude, AJ, you need a snapback, cuz YOU SO JUS BROUGHT IT BACK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
anarchyisthenewblack chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
MORE! Oh and use any of my people you like, chickie! -hugs-
Hunter Randall Orton: Like me.
Nick Christopher Nemeth Jr: Me too.
Miri: Me.
Kendall: Me.
Sorry, those pains in my ass wouldn't shut up until I told you you could use them all. :D Love it, it's badass as usual.
darkskiesandprettylies chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
OMG EPICNESS! I love it chic and cant wait for more!
Krazy 13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Evil, krazy ass kids. Check. Enter kids who be getting karma and beaten up. Target locked. Twin, these kids need evil mentors. I'll give you 3 guesses of who i'm thinking of...