Reviews for Megamind and Monsters in Hotel Transylvania
floodmaster16 chapter 4 . 2/9
Sad to see the story is kind of orphaned, but I had a good time with these few chapters, wish you updated it
Dovah Tronn chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
LOL 'Megsy' used for Megamind is acctually Megatron's nick name, when i saw it im like "Lol". Anyways good story.
taranodongirl chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Funny, but where's Ginormica
Cat-Stat-Ave chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
I REALLY want Jonathan to be related to Hal!

Like them being cousins!
dynamiteboom12345 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Whoa, this was a good chapter! Winnie is so cute I'm really glad she's alright... Can't wait for the next chapter! And P.S. is Johnathan going to be in the story? Just asking...
dynamiteboom12345 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Whoa, this chapter is serious and deep... Very good. Update soon! BTW I saw Hotel Transylvania last weekend and it was FANTASTIC!
Smile or else chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Oooooooo, please do continue... This story combines 3 of my favorite things!
dynamiteboom12345 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
This was a good chapter! Sorry to hear about that though. Anyways, the puppies should play with Susan in the next chapter and Murray the mummy would hang out with minion and link! BTW, you're welcome for the ideas in this chapter! ;)
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Do a crossover of Monsters, Inc. and Hotel Transylvania!
Taranodongirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Cool. Keep it going :)
AwesomeCrazyImp chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Really great i hope you continue :)
dynamiteboom12345 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This seems like a good story! :) I really hope that one the characters is either playing with or being bothered by the werewolf puppies! Those werewolf pups are just way too cute! And what's BOB gonna say when he meets griffin the invisible man! Again, Good story!