Reviews for A Fangirl's Guide To Fanfiction
Corpusclockwork chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
I feel so mean for liking this wierd parody xD. It has made me laugh a few times and it pretty good, but the next chapter sounds... Dangerous to read :)
sweetiesugar chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
ahahaha this was funny
Hoshimura Hinata chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
You're wonderful! Your fanfic is sooo fun to read, But chapter One was the best, I'm Hungria for more chapters, please update!
Style Creek Dip chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
LxLight. YES!

MattxMello. yes

MelloxNear... i... guess not really for it but ok

RyukxLight AWw HEEEEEEEEELLL NAW! D:
Altern chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
I had a horrible day, and this made me laugh.
Seriously. Thanks ;_;
It's so funny
riseBeyond chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
So tempted to go write a crack fic that takes place in the ocean now...JK. I would never impregnate L by Light he's such a dick. Well onto serious business this chapter didn't seem quite as sarcastic as the last three, particularly where you began talking about science nerds. But maybe I'm just delusional. Personally I would have spent less time talking about surrogate mothers and adoption and more talking about how fans like to find ways around the whole sperm and egg problem. Fans can be disturbingly creative when it comes to this sometimes. But that's just my opinion.
You know I would forever love you if you at some point mentioned ask character fics (which aren't technically fanfiction and may not even be allowed) because this is where I see people messing up characters the most (aside from MPreg that is).
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Ah, M-Preg, one of my greatest peeves...you can consider me one of those uptight pizza-faced geeks who is fiercely protective of logic and reason. Or at least, my version of it.

It's too bad about the lack of consideration of the more rational means to have children for couples who can't conceive naturally. If I ever in my life decided that I wanted a little one, I'd want to adopt, or at least be a foster mom. You know, give a child a place in the world without going through the troubles of sex and pregancy myself. I can only imagine that the reasons you mentioned are why many writers on here opt for M-Preg at all...
Adurna Skulblaka chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Oh God... MPreg. Quite a daunting aspect of fanfiction. While it's not really my cup of tea, this chapter makes it funny xD I'll admit, I'm one of the nerds who finds it annoying that MPreg even exists as an idea...

Brilliant chapter :)
SoGroundedNow chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This made me laugh. So. Hard.

I think we could be very good friends. I like your sense of dark humour. Oh, and you like Death Note. That's a bonus.
riseBeyond chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
You have no idea how much that made me laugh. My family probably think's I'm nuts now thank's to you. But I think there is a LOT you could say about BB fanfics (I love them really), but seriously I could write a novella using all of the things I find people messing up on. ...dang it why hasn't someone done that... Sorry (not really) for getting off topic. I hope you keep doing these they're hilarious.
Adurna Skulblaka chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
This is pure genius. This is just the sort of fic that's needed.
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Wait, sociopaths CAN feel empathy? Or did you just say that to be sarcastic?

Anyway, I don't think I've ever read a Beyond fanfic that was even half-decent, and this chapter summed up some of the issues I find with a lot of them very well.

I don't think L is too bland; he's interesting in his own right. After all, Beyond was just the Backup.

I'm sorry, does that sound too biased?
Blank Personality chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
*Shakespear (William Shakespear)
**Romeo and Juliet
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Hm-hm. Yep, that's how you go about it, all right.

And while Light's in the middle of doing the deed with Misa, he still thinks about L! Y'know, to reaffirm that whatever they had is an unforgettable romance! XD

I had no idea that "shipping" was referring to actual ships and not relationships. Actually, I like to think of it as a double-entendre, personally.
NotQuiteRemyLeBeau chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I love these types of stories. They just put mary-sue writers in their place where ever that may be. Update soon because I'll be waiting XD