Reviews for Sam's Return: Stay With Me
cyced chapter 14 . 3/12
Really enjoyed, never saw that coming st all, just kept thinking sam sounds off which was weird for your writing and it turns out to be for a fab reason! Nice work
Neverendingimagination chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Just realised I've already read it, I knew it was familiar but didn't associate the memories with what I was reading. Love the last chapter and the big twist was totally unexpected.
fanka77 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Great story. Very interesting idea for a storyline, and the ending was so sweet. Good job!
pain in the mikta chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
T'was an enjoyable ride all along! Never a dull moment! Luved it!
Saissa chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Great story, but I would loved to know how Jake knew that
1 - THIS mommy was nicer
2 - that she was pregnant
3 - that it will be a girl

And an epilogue covering their wedding, and having a baby girl would wrap things up nicely.

Otherwise both Sam's Return stories were wonderful.
dpdp chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Great.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Great chapter but number of questions...one what sort of ring did Jack get, two how did Jake know about the diffrences between Sam and the other women. Three how did he know that Sam pregant before she found out six weeks later and four, how on earth did Jake know that it a girl...I think Jake should be tested. i'm woundering if if some thinbg to do with the ancient gene? looking ford to the next story
Katetanic chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Hehe! Baby!
I love that Jake knew about the baby the morning after. LOL

Thanks for the extra chapter. :D
steadfast chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
I enjoyed the epilogue. Thanks!
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Thanks for clarifying that Jake was her child biologically, and I wonder if Jake is clairvoyant. Anyway, enjoyed this chapter very much, and that Sam and Jack are going to marry, and that a sister for Jake is on the way.
dpdp chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
Great.
Katetanic chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
YAAAAAAYYY!

Aw, I'm sad this is over. LOL
mmkbrook chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Thankfully Sam is back. Hope Sam and Jack can get together. Now her major project will be to be Jake's mom.
Nia chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Sweet *g*
Great story
And I'm not psychic, but "great minds think alike"
ALIMOO1971 chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Great chapter, please i hope this isn't the last chapter, if it is...one more please. Say about a year after she been resuce. she and Jack are married and Sam ust given birth to there son or daughter...well it just an idea.