Reviews for What's Mine is Yours
yyYy yy u y 7y 7 chapter 10 . 3/8
777 6 7y7y77777 7 7y7y777y7y77 7 777 7y7y77
BrittanaLove93 chapter 8 . 1/29
I thought the last chapter which was in chapter 7, Santana already confessed that she's in love with Brittany. But the confession in this chapter is so sweet too.. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Why the fuck would you have one of the characters raped not once, but several times? What is wrong with you? I won't be reading it anymore.
venz07 chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
The end. :) It has been a great journey and thank you for writing this! _
Brissy chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
This has been an awesome read. And definitely worth reading over and over again.
crystalynn2006 chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Loved this story!
castlewalls7 chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
I fuckin love this story
M206 chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
Sweet & hot.

Best part (aside from the sexy times:): "Brittany was, well Brittany. Fantastic as usual."
Lane chapter 29 . 12/31/2012
Awwww! Omg so freakin cute! Love
It. Can't wait to see what happens. Seems San is going into labor.
castlewalls7 chapter 29 . 12/31/2012
I love this love how Santana is pregnant LOL
dhez13 chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
Nice chapter. Hey! I also dont watch glee since the break up. But I heard that San will be back and she'll actually sing 3 songs on episode 13. One of those is a duet with sam. They'll be singing if I were a boy. I cant wait to see San's reaction about Britt and Trouty's relation-sh*t. I sounded bitter right? Becaure I am.
JorixAmazingnessxElitoria chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
Damn it! I started reading this today, and the most interesting part I was looking forward to (Santana giving birth) Chapter bloody ended! I love this xD keep it up, your awesome!
crystalynn2006 chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
Love this chapter! Can't wait for more :)
castlewalls7 chapter 28 . 12/19/2012
I can't wait to see the rest awesome story
LELE chapter 27 . 12/15/2012
I JUST WANT TO EXPESS HOW MUCH I ENJOYED UR STORY-TELLING! :) ALOT OF HEARTWARMING FLUFF(WHICH I LOVE CUZ I'M A VERY HOPELESS BUT HOPEFUL ROMANTIC! :) ALSO, UR LOVEMAKING SCENES WERE SOOO SUPER HOT & SEXY! :) THERE'S ALSO OLD WIVES TALES DAT BLACK PEOPLE DON'T BLUSH BUT U HAD ME DOING DAT NONSTOP! :) LMFAO! :) PLEASE CONTINUE MAKING MORE OF THESE CUTE STORIES BCUZ THEY'RE SOOO MUCH MORE BETTER THAN WATCHING GLEE! :) LUV YA, LEA! :)