Reviews for Dark Empire rewritten
RavenLu22 chapter 1 . 2/7
Love it, will there be more?
bloodamber chapter 1 . 1/12
I am not at all familiar with the plot lines of the comic series but I really liked that way you wrote this chapter. It really considers the struggle's Luke has to face, especially when baring the weight of defeating the dark side. You considered how he might believably join the dark, and how in doing so he could be condemning himself to the same fate as his father.
Hope that one day you might consider continuing this story!
Darklukeeeh chapter 1 . 1/12
Such a great story, I love it! Why haven't I read this story before?
If i know it existed like 3~4 years ago...

Beside that, keep up the good work! I hope you are still up to it?
Jedi Senshi chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Love it. It it is a better retelling of Luke's submission. The one of the things I wish is a behind the scenes look at Luke's dark side training on Byss, between his submission & Leia's arrival.
starcrosser163 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
"Very good! It is done" I love this fanfic.
"My father's destiny is my own" This fanfiction will inspire others to write dark luke fanfics.
"Not right..." I read this sitting on the toilet eating a twizzler.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Update! You haven't done so, 3 years's absence... Finish what you've started please!
justlikeaphoenix chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I completely agree with you about Dark Empire, and this was much more believable.
bountyhunter19 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I love dark Luke fanfics! This is 1 of my faves!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Nicely done, you conveyed Luke's struggle quite well
Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
wow, do you know you're talented... i'm your reader lurking here if you can update and luke and leia to come up in this fanfic too. so please update ;-)
curtis chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
that could never happen the ghost of anikin would come
Halfangeltje chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Likee itttt!
Anera527 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow. This is really good- I enjoyed reading what you've written so far. I like how you've taken Dark Empire one step further and delved even more deeply into Luke's thoughts and Palpatine's dangerous plans. definitely makes me want to read more!