Reviews for The Summer Star
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 54 . 9/9
Hope you update soon! I absolutely love this fic!
thekaliensareinvading chapter 54 . 8/4
y'know, I really liked this story. I enjoyed reading it, even though I figured you gave up on it. (actually, when I started it, I was worried it'd end on a cliffhanger...)
the last chapter you updated (the one I'm reviewing on, obviously) sort of had an ending. there was no lingering feeling of /something's gonna happen soon and we're all gonna cry about it/; it was just sort of lighthearted and lovely.
basically, although I miss this story (and have for a few years), it could end there. not that I want it to, of course. but it's a nice ending to a chapter.
and hey, maybe you'll eventually pick it back up again.
Mika chapter 54 . 12/29/2014
This story is so amazing! I do hope that you don't stop updating because it says you haven't In a while, but this is one of my favorite stories so I just hope you push through. You're an amazing writer!
whovianpower chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Still loving it!
whovianpower chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I like Summer a lot, an I guess it's gonna take some getting used to since she is now Star. I'm not very good with change... but I love the story!
whovianpower chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
I'm loving it. Summer is a time Lord, isn't she?
whovianpower chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is really good. I love how the Doctor and Summer interact and your writing is fantastic! I think you should really do something with it. You could go far.
ash chapter 54 . 12/17/2014
i love this. i can actually keep up with it and am interested in wat happens. hope you get more motivation i think its great :)
Squidtastik chapter 54 . 9/19/2014
Fantastic! Just finished reading whole story. Please keep writing it is amazing! Love the personalities!
cerilene.ross chapter 54 . 6/30/2014
Please keep this going! I love this story so much! I just wish there was a little more "physical" scenes with the doctor and star. I'm not talking about filthy smutty stuff. But a little more romance couldn't hurt. I love the way you write. I'm definitely going to be following you and I'm about to check out more of your writing!
saphere chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
You are an amazing writer, you made me connect and feel for mutch that when I found out that she was flesh I just sat and cried, you gave us a better understanding of the flesh, I just think you have amazing talent, thank you for writing this.
MermaidTails1 chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Best. Fanfiction. Ever. Of Doctor Who
MermaidTails1 chapter 50 . 4/4/2014
I have read some pretty darn good Fanfictions of Doctor Who but by far this was one of the best please update soon I can't wait the anxiety is getting to me! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Hurry and udate! Good job on the story
Guest chapter 54 . 3/31/2014
Wow, really just wow. I can't even find the words to describe how much I love this story. Star is amazing and so is everything else. Thank you so so much for writing and posting this story. I don't know when you will post again but please make it as soon as you write it! I know the story is probably all planned out but I would absolutely love it if they found Jenny. Thanks again!
Gwilwillith chapter 54 . 3/25/2014