Reviews for The Summer Star
Sakura510 chapter 3 . 5/2
I do feel that Summer is showing a bit of Mary-Sue-ness, but also showing possibilities of being a slightly cliches girl-power girl. I have read your other stories, so I have confidence that she will still turn out great.
Is River the docs and sums kid. I'm a bit confused
Is summer pregnant?
yay
Elliebelle4444 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
You put "sometimes I wish I was born on a diffferent era ". Just to point our it's in not on
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 54 . 9/9/2015
Hope you update soon! I absolutely love this fic!
thekaliensareinvading chapter 54 . 8/4/2015
y'know, I really liked this story. I enjoyed reading it, even though I figured you gave up on it. (actually, when I started it, I was worried it'd end on a cliffhanger...)
the last chapter you updated (the one I'm reviewing on, obviously) sort of had an ending. there was no lingering feeling of /something's gonna happen soon and we're all gonna cry about it/; it was just sort of lighthearted and lovely.
basically, although I miss this story (and have for a few years), it could end there. not that I want it to, of course. but it's a nice ending to a chapter.
and hey, maybe you'll eventually pick it back up again.
-Kat
Mika chapter 54 . 12/29/2014
This story is so amazing! I do hope that you don't stop updating because it says you haven't In a while, but this is one of my favorite stories so I just hope you push through. You're an amazing writer!
whovianpower chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Still loving it!
whovianpower chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I like Summer a lot, an I guess it's gonna take some getting used to since she is now Star. I'm not very good with change... but I love the story!
whovianpower chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
I'm loving it. Summer is a time Lord, isn't she?
whovianpower chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is really good. I love how the Doctor and Summer interact and your writing is fantastic! I think you should really do something with it. You could go far.
ash chapter 54 . 12/17/2014
i love this. i can actually keep up with it and am interested in wat happens. hope you get more motivation i think its great :)
Squidtastik chapter 54 . 9/19/2014
Fantastic! Just finished reading whole story. Please keep writing it is amazing! Love the personalities!
cerilene.ross chapter 54 . 6/30/2014
Please keep this going! I love this story so much! I just wish there was a little more "physical" scenes with the doctor and star. I'm not talking about filthy smutty stuff. But a little more romance couldn't hurt. I love the way you write. I'm definitely going to be following you and I'm about to check out more of your writing!